Does Your So

not usually, because I know when to expect him. If he detours from his normal routine he'll message me.

lets just say this....
dh and i always kinda pseudo let each other know we safe we good..made it to xyz....even when were just dating yes if he went out late or came home from work he would say something...like home ttys

but dont let this annoy you, if he is gonna be your future husband..you will appreciate a man who keeps you tuned in somewhat that he is safe and sound and im sure you would also appreciate him checking to see if you made it to whatever destination okay

It was cute in the beginning but it is extremely annoying to me now. Especially since this is the first man I've dated who reaches home about 2 hours before everyone else and sits and does nothing.

lets just say this....
dh and i always kinda pseudo let each other know we safe we good..made it to xyz....even when were just dating yes if he went out late or came home from work he would say something...like home ttys

but dont let this annoy you, if he is gonna be your future husband..you will appreciate a man who keeps you tuned in somewhat that he is safe and sound and im sure you would also appreciate him checking to see if you made it to whatever destination okay
Girl, yes. It took me yeaaaars to get SO to let me know when he was leaving work. We live in NYC and he was supposed to be in one of those buildings on 9/11. I need to know every. minute.

no he doesn't

he usually feeds the kids and supervises ds' homework

he will usually message me if he's going to be late and I will do the same. (late = more than an hour )

I could understand if he's running late or making an unexpected detour but messaging me everyday at 4pm to say you're home irks me.

He let's me know when he's off work, yea. Before he gets home tho. We used to only communicate when he was on lunch and right when he left. He can't take his phone into his building. But he recently began emailing me during the day lol idk why? I was content on not communicating during the day, I be texting other people lol. But im so glad about it now. Cuz it's sooooo funny! We talk ish about each other's coworkers alll day :lachen: it's so funny. I be dying.

Don't worry, we both looking for new jobs lol.

He doesn't go straight home tho. He tells me about gym, errands, whatever he's

No and it pisses me off. He works 12 hour shifts then drives over an hour and I'm afraid he's going to fall asleep at the wheel. He does call me once he gets off work tho.

He also calls/text to make sure I reached home but I usually call him once I leave work and stay on the phone until I reach home.

Better he let you know than ignore you and disappear for hours without a trace. After a few times, you'll be the one chasing him down like a nutter. It shows he cares for you and you know where to find him should you need him. Let him tell you where he is. If you get married and have kids, you'll appreciate this even more. I cannot imagine being asked where my man is during an emergency and answering I have no idea because he never bothered to tell me and I didn't care to find out.

I'm usually at home when he gets home anyway. He'll text me to let me know if he's making any stops. We IM each other throughout the day most of the time, so we always know where the other is.

Better he let you know than ignore you and disappear for hours without a trace. After a few times, you'll be the one chasing him down like a nutter. It shows he cares for you and you know where to find him should you need him. Let him tell you where he is. If you get married and have kids, you'll appreciate this even more. I cannot imagine being asked where my man is during an emergency and answering I have no idea because he never bothered to tell me and I didn't care to find out.

I understand all of that but a txt every day at 4pm saying "babe I'm home" is annoying. I can't even pretend :lol:
Why is he at home so early in the day? Does he start working at 5am?

They have staggered hours so he gets in earlier. Honestly I think he could be making better use of his free time but....

I feel you, knowing your working and a man is idle chilling or relaxing would annoy me too a bit

Buttttt see as a husband he would have a to do list lol
Some yard work or home repairs or picking up the kids, taking them to their activities, dinner etc
His schedule may come in handy in the future lol

But I totally get what you mean lol
I also like to see my dh utilize his free time in a useful way... Aka get some she'd done! Lol but eh they have their freedom too lol

I understand all of that but a txt every day at 4pm saying "babe I'm home" is annoying. I can't even pretend :lol:

They have staggered hours so he gets in earlier. Honestly I think he could be making better use of his free time but....

lets just say this....

This is what DH and I do. For safety reasons and also just accountability. Not that we don't trust each other, it's just some that we naturally do.

There may be something about the texts that you can't quite put your finger on. The ongoing texts may be triggering something in your gut. Not sure if I'm making sense. Just something to think about ...

Back