Does your SO make fun of your relationship with LHCF?

MY SO doesn't understand my obsession with LHCF and always teases me every time he sees me on here. The other day he showed up unexpectedly and I had mayo on my hair and he cracked up :lachen: so bad.

I've even taken to hiding any new hair stuff I buy from him, esp anything that's for horses!

Today he threatened to get himself an account and suggest we all put burger sauce on our hair. Boy is so stupid. :rolleyes:

Just wondering if anyone else's SO thinks this site and the suggestions here are odd. :spinning:

YES

Every time he sees me on here he sighs and shakes his head.

Every time I ask him a question that he thinks is a little off he'll be "did you get that from your forum?"

I wasn't a member of LHCF when I was married but my exhusband was well aware of my presence on NP. He called that site "Oh how I love my nappy hair." He cracked on it all the time.

SO thinks I'm hair obsessed. I don't think I can argue with him on that one. Still, I'm not obsessed to the point where I get anxiety when my hair is out, or not letting him touch it for fear of breakage lol.
He's just come to terms with it.

Nope, not at all. Often when he's home, he'll lay up beside me and ask "what's going on on the hairboard?" We look through ET, OT, Relationship forums together discussing threads/posts. Plus he wants me to grow my hair out so he's just trying to be encouraging and involved. I love that man! :yep:

The other day, I mentioned a story a "friend" told me, to my SO. He turned to me and asked me, "Was this on your forum?"

LOL, busted!

DH always trys to rag on this board. If he sees me doing my hair a certain way or a conditioning treatment, he always ask if I got that from the "knotty hair board" (his term for LHCF. And he constantly asks me why people always taking pics of the back of their head. I keep telling him its to show progress but he just doesnt get it. But he loves the cooking board, b/c I have tried quite a few recipes from that board or mbr blogs, and he tells me to keep it in the rotation, and I always remind him that I got these wonderful recipes from my LHCF board that he likes to rag on.

Yeah..."there you go listening to those Bald Head "Itches"...

lol, he says it in jest but he knows that burns my hide when he starts that ish. He is a SOHH junkie, been there since 2000 or something...so I go hard on him for his board.

Back