Does your hair look shorter against clothing?

kgard7777

Ok ladies...I know this may sound silly but does your hair appear long, only when you have your bra on to measure length? Once I have clothing on my hair appears so much shorter than against my bare back...:confused:

ITA. My hair always seems shorter to me when I have a regular shirt on. Lately it seems to be looking longer than before but I also think the thickness is a factor also. Also how long your torso is.

MissFallon said:
ITA. My hair always seems shorter to me when I have a regular shirt on. Lately it seems to be looking longer than before but I also think the thickness is a factor also. Also how long your torso is.

Yeah, thickness is a major factor.

I agree, my hair looks longer without a shirt on. But when i do wear a shirt........... it looks longest against black/dark brown then lighter colored shirts. LOL. I dunno, it just does. :lol:

KiniKakes said:

I agree, my hair looks longer without a shirt on. But when i do wear a shirt........... it looks longest against black/dark brown then lighter colored shirts. LOL. I dunno, it just does. :lol:

:-o You hve such a nice body and booty! ;) worrk it girl:eek:

Ok now I don't feel so crazy.. I thought it was just me and yes Kini I agree a dark shirt brings out more length than other colors...

KiniKakes said:

You look HAWT!!! :eek: How did you get your hair to look like that in your siggy??? I seriously want to know!! ---can you PM me so I won't hijack the thread any further? LOL.

you are right i dont know why, thats why i love a tube top, tube dress etc. bc i can feel my hair on my back:grin: (back when it had a a little length):ohwell: but in a regular shirt it seems to make it look shorter.

LOL. ITA with this! My hair looks longer against a bare back than with clothing on. When I'm wearing a shirt or suit jacket it just seems so darn short! I'll even admit to reaching around to try and see where the tip is against my back. LOL. I want to make sure the length is still there!!! :look:

Hidden_Angel said:
:-o You hve such a nice body and booty! ;) worrk it girl:eek:

:lol: Thanks girl!!!! The pic is a bit deceiving tho. No booty, all hips! But i love you for it anyway!!! :grin:

secretdiamond said:
You look HAWT!!! :eek: How did you get your hair to look like that in your siggy??? I seriously want to know!! ---can you PM me so I won't hijack the thread any further? LOL.

Thank you Miz Jackson!

To answer ure question, the only reason my hair looks like that in the siggy is because my girlfriend who took the pic, per my instruction, took the comb and carefully combed/spread the hair across my back. My hair does NOT naturally fall like that down my back, on a normal basis. That was totally combed to look like that!!! :lol:

I agree it does look shorter in clothing which sucks b/c I can't walk around in a Bra so people can see how long it really is. I haven't noticed a difference in color vs dark but I'd guess color makes it look longer, it blends with the dark and i can never really tell how long it is.

OT : I do think I'm hitting a milestone of sorts b/c I notice that lately I've pulled my hair while driving...its catching between me and the seat...it didn't use to do that....woot!!!

I've experienced the same thing. I told my SO that my hair looks a lot shorter when I'm dressed. He said that it's all in my mind. :rolleyes: I'm gonna tell him about this thread so that he can see that I'm not the only one who this happens to.

Yes, my hair does appear shorter against my clothing.:eek: If my back is bare then the length looks accurate.:cool:

Back