Does this matter at all?

Fine 4s

This is not about me but in my usual relationship convos this question came to mind and I thought I'd run it by you ladies:

Does it matter if a taken man, flirts with another AND (this is really the part I'm wondering about) the woman he flirst with BELIEVES that he is interested and/or will leave his girl for her? Is it not like the mistress who believes the husband will leave his wife for the mistress...eventually?

The question of the man flirting is obviously a no-no BUT IF (of course you would NEVER be in this situation) you were in this situation, would you believe that he would leave his gf? Do you listen at all or discard with the rest?

My thoughts are, if he was really interested, he'd leave her and be with you. IMO, someone who does that is just flirting, testing the waters but most likely ain't leaving his boo (assuming he's happy in the current relationship.) Now that I think about it, I think I've been the 'mistress' back in my college days. I'm still waiting for a date lololol!!!

A little bit of flirting in life is healthy.

Regarding any situation actions speak louder than words. We already know that hopping on before he breaks up with his gf is a bad idea to begin with (for oh so many reasons). But in order to know if he'd really leave his girlfriend...he'd actually have to leave his girlfriend.

ITA!
However, in my experience I'd say you need both ACTION AND WORDS.
Or, is that asking for too much? lol

No no...nothing to do with this the topic in this thread.

In general I need actions AND words.
Even if he spends all his time with me, and it's all good but telling another woman he loves HER...that's not good enough. An exageration but that's what I meant. Just a general unrelated point.

I see what you mean. But some people have a hard times expressing themselves. so it all depends. For example...having ab actual talk after 3 dates to decide where it's going is pertinent. but I'd have to "see" love in his actions before he says "I love you" or it's not as believable, ya dig?

Back