Does it offend you when people touch your hair?

it ain't that damn serious.. its just some hair:rolleyes: i could care less, its not like their hands are in my face or food. i doubt some1 touchin your hair could cause catastrophe..

I hate when people touch me period, especially when I was preggo. It made we want to :boxing: and :hardslap:. People can be so rude.

I was in a dept store on Friday, and I have my hair in twists which I've been wearing for two weeks. Well the lady behind the cash register was like "Ooooooo you're twists are so pretty, how long did it take, can I touch them?" She was so sincere, that I let her touch it, and she asked, she didn't just start molesting my hair. I appreciated her for that!

I was in a dept store on Friday, and I have my hair in twists which I've been wearing for two weeks. Well the lady behind the cash register was like "Ooooooo you're twists are so pretty, how long did it take, can I touch them?" She was so sincere, that I let her touch it, and she asked, she didn't just start molesting my hair. I appreciated her for that!
but there are some people that dont have good hygene,2/think its a weave/3...need to ask before touching you period!!!!!!!yes some nice people out there,but thats not the majority.:rolleyes:

it ain't that damn serious.. its just some hair:rolleyes: i could care less, its not like their hands are in my face or food. i doubt some1 touchin your hair could cause catastrophe..

Im with you... :yep: Its not a big deal to me adn long as they dont yank it. They are intrigued. Im a bit open minded and I am also a touchy feely person. When I see something shiny, sparkly, etc my hand shoots out. I have learned to curb my reactions but I sorta understand where they are coming from.

i can be a bit touchy too:look:. i dont think i do it with strangers but if i know you at all and i wanna touch i almost cant resist:spinning:. think of it as a compliment:yep:, i dont wanna touch just anybody :nono:

My male co-worker did this for the third time last week and I was seething :nono: The first time he came up behind me in an empty room and ran his hand down my hair. The second time he ran it down again. This third time he put his hand on my hair and then stuck his finger into the scalp and rubbed :nono::nono::wallbash::wallbash:

I am currently suffering from anger displacement issues and I am being passive aggressive with him because I don't know what else to do besides quit. I HATE being touched anywhere and I am weird about personal space. I was in a few abusive relationships and touching is a huge no no for me. I feel violated and a loss of control. I HATE it! :sad:

People especially little kids would ALWAYS come up and touch my 5 year old daughters (natural) spiral curls. People always commented how beautiful and curly it was and how lucky she was to have such great hair. The adults would usually ask ( her and me ) if they could touch but the little kids never did (too young I guess).

It never seemed to bother her and since it was always women and little kids it never bothered or upset me.

Back