Does anyone here love the smell of Nature's Blessing

Britt

Does anyone here love the smell of Nature\'s Blessing

Yeah im bored /images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I just love the smell of this hair grease, I can faintly smell it right now. I walked into the bathroom yesterday at school and I could smell it on someone.
Its very heavy though, so I only apply it to my edges and nape area.

Re: Does anyone here love the smell of Nature\'s Blessing

anyone? /images/graemlins/frown.gif
/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I picked a jar from a flea market I liked it too Britt.
Where can I get buy it in New York I will be on 125 street 8th avenue.

i have some but i don't like the smell. i'm not from new york but here is the website you can get it from: house of nubian
hope this helps. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Labett- Anywhere on 125 street will have it, the street vendors and the bss carry it up here.

Labett u can practically find it anywhere on the st. in NYC. They usually have them 2 for $5.
CBG, yours starts to smell funky? Thats strange, i've been using it on and off since i was 16 and never experienced that.

That stuff ain't nothing but colored vaseline, I was looking for that stuff here and I was very disappointed, it had my hair itchin' like crazy, so I threw it in the hair product graveyard...

I mean once it is in my head:o If I use it I have to wash every 3 days cause it does not last a week.

[ QUOTE ]
I do but it can turn on you real quick and start smelling funky

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true. However, it really helps me when I am stretching my relaxers. I put it on my new growth and the scalp of my kitchen area. It tingles..does it tingle anyone else?

~op~

Well, I might be the minority here, along with Britt. But that stuff smells good!!

Unfortunately I can't use to much of it. It is too greasy for my hair.

[ QUOTE ]
onepraying said:
[ QUOTE ]
I do but it can turn on you real quick and start smelling funky

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true. However, it really helps me when I am stretching my relaxers. I put it on my new growth and the scalp of my kitchen area. It tingles..does it tingle anyone else?

~op~

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't tingle me at all. I try not to grease my scalp with it b/c its very heavy. I use it mainly for the scent. I have never smelt it on anyone and thought it smelt /images/graemlins/confused.gif It usually smells good not even like a hair grease. Too bad its so darn heavy /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Thanks Ladies I use it sparingly and the smell does not bother me.

@ Labett:
FYI--A new store opened up in Columbia and they sell Nature's Blessing. It's called Cleansing Arts and it's in the Widewater Shopping Center on Broad River Rd. The same shopping center as Bi-Lo and Kim's bss.

Back