Do you still shampoo your hair?

i still shampoo. i love co washing and during the summer thats all i do almost everyday. but i still shampoo. i use natural shampoo bars or black soap.

Yes, I use Hair one..
However it takes to long to foam.. and I'm lazing. Looking for a natural as you can get shampoo ... might try Giovanni shampoo..

I have to shampoo once a week regardless if i co-wash twice a week or not.

I tried to co-wash only with no shampoo, noticed my hair wasn't fresh at all. I tried Dr. Bonners it was ok, Now I mostly use sulfate free, not very many out there as of yet. I want a bottle of creme of nature conditioning shampoo so bad...it smells so good, but it too has sulfate :(

I have to shampoo as well. But only doing it once a month! I have better progress. It's not easy but I am trying to stick with it.

I still shampoo but I try to use sulfate free shampoos or conditioning shampoos and I only do it when I feel that I need it.

I stopped using shampoo and I re fell in love with strictly cowashing. I think this only happened due to eliminating products that cause buildup. Then i found on youtube there is a correct way to co wash. So I typically use 2 conditioners in the shower to co wash. We shall see how long this cowashing (no-pooing) last.

In the fall/winter I alternate shampooing with cowashing every two weeks.

In the spring/summer, I cowash twice weekly and do a clarifying shampoo every four to six weeks as necessary.

I LOVE co-washing and do it about every other day but I still shampoo once every two weeks... and for me, that's plenty.

I still shampoo. I went shampoo free for a long time but now my scalp goes crazy if I don't use it. I tried baking soda but over time it dried my scalp out and damaged my hair badly. So back to shampoo I went.

I shampoo once a month when I henna with a shikakai shampo bar. Otherwise I cowash twice a week with my ayurvedic powders mixed into my conditioner. My hair and scalp love it! I have no scalp issues whatsoever and my hair gets better and better every week!

Back