Do you like the Aphogee Leave-In/Cowashing Daily?

SimpleKomplexity

I'm back at school....and BORED because school doesn't start until tommorrow. So, I've decided I'm going to co wash every day that I can until school boggles me down once again :nono: I usually use that Motions nourish Leave In but since I had orded some Aphogee Leave In I'm thinking about using that today. Do yall like it? And should i use it? I had a mild problem the other day cuz I used ORS Hair Mayo, but I guess my hair had enough protein already. IT BECOME A TANGLED MESS!! Luckily KeraCare Detangling Shampoo and Humecto helped me out :grin::grin:

So do yall like the Aphogee Leave In? Why? And is Co washing everyday bad for Fine hair?

I never got an answer with this question, but I ket on cowashing. It was great for my ahir. It seemed like my hair grew like a weed like this, and if I would have kept it up, I think myhair would be APL and almost BSL by now!! I loved it! In the fall, I'm going to start back daily cowashing to try to get my hair healthier.

The leave in was okay, but not spectacular. I really don't notice a difference when I use leave in. I'm contemplating stopping my usuage of it :ohwell: I'm still lookin for a leave in that I love

Back