Do you have a free fotki account?

vkb247

I was just on my account page requesting more storage space and when I clicked request 50 mb more it just keeps letting me click it! Let us know if it works for you!

I was just on my account page requesting more storage space and when I clicked request 50 mb more it just keeps letting me click it! Let us know if it works for you!

Oh snap. :grin:

Good Catch there vkb!! (wouldn't be surprised if they roll us all back to like 1MB just as soon as they notice the boo-boo LOL) :grin:

naturaltobe Were you able to keep asking for more? You can usually ask once every 30 days but right now that rule is being ignored or something.

I have a free one, i can not even customize it, it says is just for ppl paying. So, as i already paying for ahosting, i'm putting a lot of pictures in that hosting, and just a few in my Fotki. I think i have to say that for more pictures visit my iother album xD. I believe it says i have 50MB, i guess is enough for now.

Ok, I must be really tired or a complete moron 'cuz I don't see where I can do this...Somebody point me in the right direction, please!

Oh, wait, I finally figured it out!

Last edited:
Ok, I must be really tired or a complete moron 'cuz I don't see where I can do this...Somebody point me in the right direction, please!
After you login: click on Go To tab, then click on My Account, look on the right hand side under Account Information and it will have a link that says Ask for add'l space.

:drunk:

After you login: click on Go To tab, then click on My Account, look on the right hand side under Account Information and it will have a link that says Ask for add'l space.

:drunk:

Thanks, I figured it out...I obviously need to go to bed but I'm up to 5000 MB! Very awesome, OP!:grin:

oh my i forgot i have a fotki.....2 of them. i just logged into one of them, i need to cancel the other. please don't ask how i got two....i need to use it, that's all i kmow!

-------just realized i spelled know incorrectly--------

Last edited:
20000.0 MB..........do i really have this much space for real!!! i just clicked like 3-500 x's! i hope they don't fix this glitch!

I started clicking, stopped around 500MB because I got scurrrrred. Why did I feel like I was stealing :peek:and might get caught? :lachen:

LMAO. Thanks for the info. I already took advantage of the 50mb free every 30 days, so I had about 400mb. Now I have 800 :lol:. I'm never going to need that much though :lachen:.

I started clicking, stopped around 500MB because I got scurrrrred. Why did I feel like I was stealing :peek:and might get caught? :lachen:

me, too bc I thought I would call attention to myself if I went too far over the normal limits. I thought 540 was reasonably safe...:giggle:

i stopped at 300 mb. this is gonna bump their server prices through the roof, y'all need to be careful!

Back