Do You Have A Favorite

I use multiple products from the Tresemme, Pantene, Herbal Essences, Garnier and VO5 lines. I used to use John Freida Root Awakening for Dry Scalp before it was discontinued.:mad: I always switch up my products depending on what my hair needs at the time. So even if something is my favorite, I may use it every other wash day or every 3 wash days. Anyway my favorite used to be Pantene Breakage Defense, now Beautiful Lengths. Then it was Tresemme Anti-Breakage because not only did my hair like it but the large jugs were way convenient.:yep:

My current favorite is Herbal Essences Hydralicious De-Damage Boost Conditioner. My hair just :love::love: it.

I don't really get attached to shampoos but my current favorite is Tresemme Hair & Scalp Renewal Shampoo.

I've had to find other moisturizing shampoos since Tresemme Naturals was discontinued.:mad: So far I like Herbal Essences Hello Hydration shampoo and Pantene Expert Intense Hydration shampoo.

I love Oyin Handmade! The honey hemp detangles my hair instantly. The hair dew gives me moisture for days. I love shine & define for styling and sugar berries pomade for sealing. If only Oyin had a deep conditioner and a shampoo I loved then I would be set!
I also love Soultanicals and I keep her afrotastic and molasses deep conditioners in my rotation.

L'oreal shampoo and conditioners. Joico conditioners/balms, Qhemet Biologics moisturizers/stylers. I look forward to checking out Kerastase masques, as I'm looking for a moisturizing DC that's better than Joico's moisturizing balm.

I won't call it a "favorite" brand, but I currently have more Shea Moisture products than any other line. I think it is more of the convenience factor than anything because they definitely don't "wow"me. Now that I am back on my HHJ, I want to find my staples so my stash will look very different in a few months.

Of my tiny stash Kinky Curly products make up 1/3 of my hair products. They truly work for my hair and I can get months of use out of a single bottle/jar so the price tag doesn't bother me as much

My favs are: Camille Rose Curl Maker, Giovanni Leave in, Tressume Undone Conditioner, Botanical gelle, shea moisture shampoo, Deva Curl cleansing conditioner.

I just recently purchased TGIN moisture shampoo and conditioner. I hope I can add this to my fav

That Kerastase Therapiste mask is the bomb.com. It smells amazing and worked easily through my tresses and left it feeling strong and manageable. I love it. Now I need the shampoo to this mask. I will be adding that to my wish list for sure:yep:.

That Kerastase Therapiste mask is the bomb.com. It smells amazing and worked easily through my tresses and left it feeling strong and manageable. I love it. Now I need the shampoo to this mask. I will be adding that to my wish list for sure:yep:.
The shampoo is amazing!! :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Definitely Kerastase.
But... Silk Dreams is getting up there. I love how SD feels on my natural hair.

However, I have not found anything that makes my hair look as good as Kerastase does when I am flat ironing my hair. I have been a devoted Kerastase customer for over 10 years and try almost every product they come out with. My current fave is the Therapiste line. :love: :love:

I'm new to the HHJ so i currently have my fingers in every pot trying to figure out what works for me and what i like. However i want to like Aubrey Organics...the ingredient lists are queit straight forward botanical/natural, i've stopped using shampoo and want to commit fully to CG method beggining nextyear so AO is great with no cones all

I love love KKNT leave-in, maybe i'll try others in this line....

Definitely Kerastase.
But... Silk Dreams is getting up there. I love how SD feels on my natural hair.

However, I have not found anything that makes my hair look as good as Kerastase does when I am flat ironing my hair. I have been a devoted Kerastase customer for over 10 years and try almost every product they come out with. My current fave is the Therapiste line. :love: :love:
Don't worry, I'm getting the shampoo soon and maybe the prepoo and anything else they have in the Therapiste line. It is greatly raved about. I like SD also but I can get Kerastase on the ground locally and that's easier for me.

Don't worry, I'm getting the shampoo soon and maybe the prepoo and anything else they have in the Therapiste line. It is greatly raved about. I like SD also but I can get Kerastase on the ground locally and that's easier for me.

I just got my Kerastase Therapiste shampoo, Kerastase Serum Therapiste, and Kerastase Soin Premier Therapiste (prepoo) finally. I just joined the 3 month 'no buy' challenge due to start May 1st, so I'll be taking a break from purchasing anything for my hair at that time.

Back