Do You Get Jealous???

SouthernTease

For women in long term relationships/married women...

Do you get jealous???

is your man well-known, powerful, rich and have women

throwing themselves at him... sending him e-mails... valentine's

cards whatever... how do you handle yourself when you see

other women trying to push up on your man? How does your man react?

I'm not in a long-term relationship but my SO is pretty well known. Women throw themselves at him and quite honestly I don't stress. If he's going to step out there is nothing I can do. I do think he can be too friendly with these women, but I'm friendly myself. I trust him and if he did cheat we haven't been together long enough for me to have an issue with dropping him.

I dont.

My SO's face and phone number is plastered all over billboards around Metro Atlanta.

I dont get jealous. My SO handles it very, very well IMO and is very diplomatic.

He doesnt believe these women want him b/c they think he's hot, he thinks they are all AIDS infested, herpes havin, golddiggers, so he brushes them off with the quickness.

Yeah... what about this too friendly business.

I get that men are probably powerful, popular, whatever

because they do have this charming personality...

they don't know how to be nice without being too nice...

Women can be scandalous and all a man has to do is give

her a little bit of hope and she'll go for it...

How do you tell a man to stop being too nice without coming

off as jealous or controlling?

I just come out and say it. Especially if we are together. I'll just walk up and say excuse me and whisper something in his ear. The thing is women are bold and even if he didn't give them attention they would go for it.

I dont.

My SO's face and phone number is plastered all over billboards around Metro Atlanta.

I dont get jealous. My SO handles it very, very well IMO and is very diplomatic.

He doesnt believe these women want him b/c they think he's hot, he thinks they are all AIDS infested, herpes havin, golddiggers, so he brushes them off with the quickness.

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Tell him you dont like it.

However, is it his charming personality that drew you in?

He may not be able to turn it "off"

Tell him you dont like it.

However, is it his charming personality that drew you in?

He may not be able to turn it "off"

That's the problem with charming men, I love to date men like that, the problem is so do other women. But I'd rather have one than a fuddy duddy.

Right...

If you're a secure woman and you trust your

man other women probably shouldn't even be a concern...

easier said then done though!

I'd say don't react... transcend.

I don't jealously is attractive to men;

however I do like it when my man gets a little jealous...

I think it's kind of cute.

I've been with my SO for 2 years and he is very well known. In the beginning when I was feeling him out, I would watch him closely and he never once would act like he "wanted" or "liked" the attention and he by nature is a quiet, quiet person. This made me more comfortable and it isn't an issue anymore. I never was jealous, I had an "hightened alert". I ask this question just the other day and he said its the only downfall of his job.

I've met Boris Kodjoe on several occassions and it seems
like he's very unaffected by beautiful women throwing
themselves at him... he was nice but respectful...
I have tons of respect for men like that.

my so is pretty known in the music biz and we go out alot together since we both work in it. at one of the award show this singer was all up in his face waaayy too long for my liking. he said it was small talk. i asked him kindly to move on and chat too someone else. i didn't like what i was seeing.

yes his friendly and so am i so we both need to watch that.

I've met Boris Kodjoe on several occassions and it seems
like he's very unaffected by beautiful women throwing
themselves at him... he was nice but respectful...
I have tons of respect for men like that.

And I just read that Boris Kodjoe was a known male whore (which I was shocked by) but the source is usually right 9.5 times out of 10.

you know what i realized--it maybe hard for a male who is charming, successful, intelligent and comes from a family of women who he has been brought up to treat women with respect and be a gentlman--to turn that off--when a super hoe enters his territory--

its not impossible but sometimes its hard for a man to treat a jump-off as a what she is because all his life he has been taught to treat women with respect and etc at all times--

And I just read that Boris Kodjoe was a known male whore (which I was shocked by) but the source is usually right 9.5 times out of 10.

I highly doubt this. A close friend of mine was really cool with Boris. He loves his wife. His brother on the other hand :ohwell: maybe. But, you never know what happens behind closed doors.

My SO is not well-known, but he is very charming. He was also popular in high school in college. He is a jokester and loves to make people laugh. He is also an only child and loves to be the center of attention. Most women laugh a little too much at his jokes and always have something to say to me about him "He's so funny! It's like you have your own personal comedian!" :rolleyes:He usually knows how to stay in line with other women, but whenever I feel that he gets a little out of hand I just give him an eye, which usually makes him stop. Then I just bring it up later when we are in private. I don't think it's right to try to put a man on blast in front of other people (I have seen it done before).

I used to have more of a problem with jealousy before I started being more interested in taking care of myself. Now that my self-esteem is increasing my jealousy has dwindled.

Back