Do You French Kiss?

tenjoy

Of all my friends I found that I am the only one who does NOT kiss (with tongue). I think it is gross and nasty! They say it gets them in the mood. Yuck. I consider my mouth my MOST intimate part of my body..........My SO of 4 years have NEVER EVER kissed........Although I have noooo problem giving him a BJ :grin:

Weird, I know

I love too with my new boo.:yep:.....but my ex:nono:. He would use waaaay too much tongue and my mouth and the surrounding areas would ALWAYS be wet. He blamed it on his big lips but i dont have that problem with my SO now and he has about the same amount of lippage.:yep:

No, I dont. It disgusts me and my SO hates that I hate it...Its also really wet and ewww...I dont like it...I never have...

I think it's one of the best things ever. I am lucky b/c my beau likes to kiss even more than I do. It is extremely intimate. maybe that's what turns you off.

No french kissing or kissing period is a dealbreaker for me. Only thing that gets me in the mood properly.

Why did i get a flashback of that scene in "Pretty Woman"? "I do everthing, but i don't kiss on the mouth" LOL Is that you TenJoy??....I just dont see intimacy without a little tongue action in the mouth.

Wow Tenjoy! I thought I was the only one! For some reason tongue kissing makes me tense up alot. I hate having my SO's saliva all in my mouth or on the surrounding areas. The saliva leaves the smell of his breathe on me and I HATE that!!(Not that it's bad, but I only appreciate the smell of my own breathe on me.) The strange thing, is that I wasn't always like this. When we first started dating I used to enjoy making out with him. Nowadays (after 4 years of dating), it makes me uncomfortable and tense up. I always feel like I'm forcing myself when I do it and in my head I'm thinking "When will this be over?" (And even when we do "forcefully" make out, he only gets the tip of the tongue. All of the tongue would mean me being in contact with more saliva.) Am I wrong? :perplexed

Of all my friends I found that I am the only one who does NOT kiss (with tongue). ...Although I have noooo problem giving him a BJ :grin:

Weird, I know

:lachen:

lol i'm the complete opposite.
i have no problem with kissing deeply, it's such an intimate way to be close to your SO.

but when it comes to the other thing... i tell him to "get that thing away from me!"

i hope that didn't just get me banned, lol

:lachen:

lol i'm the complete opposite.
i have no problem with kissing deeply, it's such an intimate way to be close to your SO.

but when it comes to the other thing... i tell him to "get that thing away from me!"

i hope that didn't just get me banned, lol

I'm exactly the same pookie (i promise'd to do it on our honeymoon!)

I never knew that people existed who didn't like french kissing; I learned something new today! As for me, I LOVE IT if it's done properly. There's nothing worse than kissing a guy who doesn't know how to move his tongue. I could bypass "doin'the do" altogether and get my rocks off just by french kissing.

Tenjoy, that is a little weird, maybe you were a hooker in a past life. :lachen:J/K

ummmmmm..............you know I flaunt the fact that I can put a condom on with my mouth........and I learned that at work! Its called "cheeking" in the world of "commercial sex workers". We also teach the class to them.....yes I work in government/health education.

I never knew that people existed who didn't like french kissing; I learned something new today! As for me, I LOVE IT if it's done properly. There's nothing worse than kissing a guy who doesn't know how to move his tongue. I could bypass "doin'the do" altogether and get my rocks off just by french kissing.

see its the opposite for me.....I looooove a BJ, I could go to sleep with it in mouth ........... am I sharing too much? And I have only done my SO. But that kissing crap, he has never tried and I am toooooo glad, I think I told him early on though. but he dont care. Could you imagine at our wedding me dropping to my knees when it time to "kiss the bride" ....:lachen:I know I didnt just say that.

No french kissing or kissing period is a dealbreaker for me. Only thing that gets me in the mood properly.

Why did i get a flashback of that scene in "Pretty Woman"? "I do everthing, but i don't kiss on the mouth" LOL Is that you TenJoy??....I just dont see intimacy without a little tongue action in the mouth.

Exactly me.

see its the opposite for me.....I looooove a BJ, I could go to sleep with it in mouth ........... am I sharing too much? And I have only done my SO. But that kissing crap, he has never tried and I am toooooo glad, I think I told him early on though. but he dont care. Could you imagine at our wedding me dropping to my knees when it time to "kiss the bride" ....:lachen:I know I didnt just say that.

:blush: Lemme find out TENJOY is a freak....I might need to call you for some tips...damn!!

ITA!!! It is a must for me! A bad french kisser is a total deal breaker. Thankfully DH has it down to a science, one good kiss and it is on and poppin!

:blush: Lemme find out TENJOY is a freak....I might need to call you for some tips...damn!!

open the wrapper and put the condom in the side of your cheek. when its time just flip it between your lips and teeth and glide it on making your lips firm so you can force it dowm the shaft. If you cant deep, use your hands to force it down a little at time so he dont know what your doing (and yes, you should be bobbing the whole time). But once you master it with no hands.......you know you are a bad beeesch.

This keeps that awkward moment of asking "do you have a ...." in your control. Not to mention the mood killer while you wait. Be proactive.

I so hope i dont get in trouble for this post.

I'm not even going to touch the condom with the mouth thang! Dang!
But french kissing can be great!!!! It gives me butterflies in my stomach. However, I agree, there is nothing worse than kissing someone who does not know how to french. If there is too much spit or they're darting their tongue in and out of your mouth... or worse, wrestling with your teeth, then they might as well keep their lips to themselves!

In a heartbeat...but I don't care for the deep kind where the guy shoves his entire tongue in your mouth and doing nothing more than a tonsil wash. A kiss without the tongues touching at least at the tips would feel kind of empty to me.

I'm not even going to touch the condom with the mouth thang! Dang!
But french kissing can be great!!!! It gives me butterflies in my stomach. However, I agree, there is nothing worse than kissing someone who does not know how to french. If there is too much spit or they're darting their tongue in and out of your mouth... or worse, wrestling with your teeth, then they might as well keep their lips to themselves!

lol. I just dont like saliva, mucus or whatever. A mouth is like a petri dish...Im getting sick thinking about it.

open the wrapper and put the condom in the side of your cheek. when its time just flip it between your lips and teeth and glide it on making your lips firm so you can force it dowm the shaft. If you cant deep, use your hands to force it down a little at time so he dont know what your doing (and yes, you should be bobbing the whole time). But once you master it with no hands.......you know you are a bad beeesch.

This keeps that awkward moment of asking "do you have a ...." in your control. Not to mention the mood killer while you wait. Be proactive.

I so hope i dont get in trouble for this post.
Ewww I could never do this because condoms taste bad. Most come with some sort of lubrication nowadays and that shyt is naaaaaaaaaaaaasty.

Have you ever kissed a guy that kissed you terribly that you wanted to punch him in the face? Man, I hate when that happens.:nono:

Well of course I use condoms! I just don't put my mouth on them.

well in all honesty..........I usually dont all the time with my SO maybe about 40% of the time now. In the beginning it was alllllllllllllllll the time, I just like putting the condom on like that.

Last edited:
Back