Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Yes, but not all the time; I must be moved to

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • No, it's not my thing/I'm not good at it

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • No (other)

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
Thanks for those... I really like that celebration medley!

dreadlocks.gif

Oh Laela,

Thank you so much for this thread....The Holy Spirit is bringing back to my memory songs from the past and I am dancing........................hallelujah!

One of the best songwriters/singers ever...Ron Kenoly!

This is the album that I will always be grateful for...its here in DVD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xiVjYO8utM

Praise God!

ETA: All the work I did on my hair today...is undone. I'm going to have to do it all over again cause its all sweated out after watching this video...:lol::lol::lol:

PRAISE GOD!!!

Last edited:
Ron Kenoly
Righteousness, Peace & Joy

Righteousness, peace, joy
In the Holy Ghost
Righteousness, peace and joy
In the Holy Ghost
That's the kingdom of God

Don't you want to be a part
Of the kingdom
Of the kingdom
Of the kingdom
Come on everybody

There's love in the kingdom
So much love in the kingdom
There's love in the kingdom
Come on everybody
There's peace in the kingdom
So much peace in the kingdom
There's peace in the kingdom
Come on everybody
There's joy in the kingdom
So much joy in the kingdom
There's joy in the kingdom
Come on everybody

There's love in God's kingdom
So much love
Come on everybody
There's peace in God's kingdom
So much peace
Come on everybody
There's joy in God's kingdom
So much joy
Come on everybody

I'm an heir of the kingdom
So glad I'm an heir
Of the kingdom
I'm and heir of the kingdom
Come on everybody

Nice & Wavy

Thank you! I love this forum because it is contributing to my growth with my christianity. I thank all of you ladies! I just learned about Kenoly and he is someone new I will add to my list of singers. Apparently his children create songs as well.

Here is a beautiful song I found on you from Kenoly, Jr.

http://youtu.be/2KN6GlNdQCM

@Nice & Wavy

Thank you! I love this forum because it is contributing to my growth with my christianity. I thank all of you ladies! I just learned about Kenoly and he is someone new I will add to my list of singers. Apparently his children create songs as well.

Love you, sweetvi :kiss:

Ron Kenoly was an artist under Integrity Music during the early 90's. Those were the days when worship music was just.....wonderful! I miss those days. Although I do love the new worship music nowadays, there was something about those days that as a Christian, helped you through so much...I know it did for me.

Last night was so awesome for me, watching and listening to Ron Kenoly's DVD "Lift Him Up". The last time I listened to it was when my sister was really ill and I had purchased the video and brought it over to her home. While she was in bed, we watched, sang, cried and praised God. Two days later, she went home to be with the Lord. I was a mess...she was not only my sister, but my friend. The day she passed, a few hours later...my best friend passed away suddenly.

Jesus.

So listening to this last night, brought back memories. I thank God for the Holy Spirit's healing power!!!!

I don't like dancing. It may be because I am reserved by nature. I just feel so uncomfortable dancing... soberly... :look: The only way I might dance is if I've had an alcoholic beverage.

Nice & Wavy

Love you, sweetvi :kiss:

Ron Kenoly was an artist under Integrity Music during the early 90's. Those were the days when worship music was just.....wonderful! I miss those days. Although I do love the new worship music nowadays, there was something about those days that as a Christian, helped you through so much...I know it did for me.

Last night was so awesome for me, watching and listening to Ron Kenoly's DVD "Lift Him Up". The last time I listened to it was when my sister was really ill and I had purchased the video and brought it over to her home. While she was in bed, we watched, sang, cried and praised God. Two days later, she went home to be with the Lord. I was a mess...she was not only my sister, but my friend. The day she passed, a few hours later...my best friend passed away suddenly.

Jesus.

So listening to this last night, brought back memories. I thank God for the Holy Spirit's healing power!!!!

I love the music of Ron Kenoly. He and Integrity Singers would just take you into such a high level of worship.

I remember a video of them singing "All Glory, All Honour, All Power, to You"

The woman who was leading the song with Ron Kenoly, in the group, was pregnant. She was wearing a dark blue dress and all you can see are the tears streaming down her face in total worship unto the Lord.

I'm right along with each of you and their Worship music. It's beyond this earth and the flesh. It is totally unto the Lord. All heart.

Hi Pooh, thanks for sharing.... I can see dancing being like hand gestures when talking. Some people tend to be more expressive than others and enjoy expressing themselves; but we can communicate just as effectively without hand gestures. I'm more inclined to believe you can could cut up some carpet without any alcohol, though... enjoying dancing and being able to dance well are not the same... I'm testament of that... :lol:

Stay blessed!

I don't like dancing. It may be because I am reserved by nature. I just feel so uncomfortable dancing... soberly... :look: The only way I might dance is if I've had an alcoholic beverage.

Back