do you color with your scarf on?

I've tried. I was self conscious about my hair looking crazy. But it never stays on and he can't keep his hands out of it anyway. I think they take it off on purpose.

It depends on when my so catches me. In the middle of the day no it's not on. If he catches me at bedtime I usually have my hair tied up. I give him special "loose hair days" because he likes to play in my hair.

I probably wouldn't intentionally color with a scarf on unless it was a sneak attack or something lol. I am very thankful to have someone that wouldn't care either way. I would feel some sort of way if he did care. It would be a lot of red flags for me.

If I am wearing it its staying on. Out of all of the things I remember about sex, I can't say I ever remember what anyone's hair looked like during :lol:

I have no problem taking it off, you sweat either way and I have noticed it works just as well if you put it on shortly after your done.

My guy knows my hair is wrapped up inside so it can be fly outside (his words) and often reminds me to put it on. Soo scarf/bonnet is on son lol.

I mean tho, he ain't fluckin my hair :look:

I dont wear one *guilty look*

but if i had one on and he asked me to take it off, i probably would. But if he didn't mention it, I would leave it on.

This. Most nights I forget to put one on. He is the one reminding me to infact. Either way if its on or off coloring will get achieved.

I wear one most of the time. However, I actually don't like to because I don't feel cute with it on. I tie it up to keep it out of the way or to keep it from being sweat on. I would really prefer not wear it, but I have shoulder length relaxed hair so I'm not sure what else to do with it.

I wear a scarf or bonnet maybe twice a month. Maybe. Im more worried about the damage his hands will do than anything else. He stays pulling, tugging, mussing up my hair. But when its time to detangle, his behind is nowhere to be found. Go figure

I can see where the men are coming from in this. I personally don't feel sexy with a bonnet or a scarf on...:look: But hey...I think it should be up to the woman and her husband. Maybe they can compromise lol :giggle:

Um, no! I don't usually wear a scarf unless I just got a press but if I've already wrapped it and he wants to play I take it off - sometimes he can see me getting irritated that he waited dead until I wrapped up my hair so he'll say "it's ok, leave your hair wrapped"...but I never do, it's too hot and I can't get my sexy on wearing that thing.

But yeah, if he was trippin about the scarf then we prob have bigger problems lol

If his mind is on what's on your head while y'all doing it then something is not right

I need my scarf. If I don't wear one, my hair will be a hot mess. I will have to wash, dc, and style all over again! What if I have something to do the next day?

DH couldn't care less, but if I'm wearing one, I take it off because I feel better without it.

I dont wear one *guilty look*

but if i had one on and he asked me to take it off, i probably would. But if he didn't mention it, I would leave it on.

I don't wear one either. I always wear my hair down unless I'm dancing or working out. But SO likes to caress my hair while coloring. And when he gets behind (am I allowed to say that?), he pulls it back into a ponytail and holds it with his hands (he doesn't tug hard or anything). I don't think he would like it if I showed up for bed with a scarf on.

But he's also a real charmer and he always says he thinks everything I do and wear is perfect. So it's hard to judge what he's really thinking. (For instance, he seems okay that I've gained about 8 pounds and says he loves every inch of me, even though I feel like a porker . . .). I wish I could read his mind.

Back