What do you NEVER NEGLECT to do?

1. Sleep in satin scarf and on satin pillow case. Never bothered before few months
Ago unless hair in rollers
2. Moisterize and seal always w/ coconut oil

Deep condition and moisturize! I must have my dc sessions. I get complimented on my cute berets all the time,but whoo lawdy if one of those things would just happen to fall off of my head,chances are high that I would be standing there looking crazy with a plastic cap stuck to my head.:perplexed

I always, always shampoo and deep condition my hair at least once a week. I used to shampoo/dc twice a week when I worked from home, but now I'm stuck with just once a week. I also make sure I have my silk scarf on every night.

I always cover my hair before bed ( I will rock a scarf around the house) and I always wash my headscarves (you'd be surprised by the folks that don't.)

My sister never forgets to wrap her BLS length hair. I even remember when she would come home from school and wrap it immediately. If she isn't going anywhere, her hair stays wrapped.

I on the other hand love wearing my natural hair out and I have not retained as much length as she has over the years. Now I know why.

I always have to wash my hair at least once a week without fail. I cannot be doing with greasy hair, ick.

I also always DC at least once weekly, as I feel like it has been beneficial to my hair's health :yep:

protect my hair at night. even when ispend the night at friends house inever forgett to bring alone my pink bonnet :lol: in case im too lazy to wrap it up inna scarf :)

I never neglect to sleep on my satin pillow case, and pre poo with oil!.... I know any wash or co-wash I do without that step is doomed to fail lol

I never go to sleep without my silk scarf. I even wake up in the middle of the night to fix it.

I do exactly the same but if it is on too tight to secure i get a headache. Satin scarf is a big one and freaks me out if it is not on my head either during the night.

i always sleep with a satin scarf &/or pillowcase, and i always DC after using shampoo or a cleanser.

I never ever neglect to sleep on a stain pillowcase or to braid my hair after washing. I don't wash my hair unless I feel like braiding it up afterward because my hair shrinks up really bad and cause SSKs. :(

I never neglect to shampoo and deep condition at least once a week! I also never forget to co wash and oil my scalp at least once a week.

--Wash on Mondays
--Wear my scarf, I have a (2)brown, pink, green, burgandy, purple and gold. They are everywhere, so one is always near by (I also have satin pillowcases on both pillows I sleep with)
--Detangle daily

:yep:

Pre-poo with Conditioner before shampooing and Cover my Hair with a Silk Scarf before bed.

-Detangle while conditioner is still in my hair.
-To shampoo my hair.
-To protection style any way i cant think of.

This past week i took my braids out after 5 weeks, i detangled a little bit before shampooing but when i went to go put on the conditioner i thought i was going to have an Ateya moment and have to cut out chunks of hair:eek2: I was about to go run down to sallys(barefooted w/ conditioner & knots still in my hair) to get a Tangle Teezer. But i just called on Jesus & my deman brush.:badgirl:

So i guess for now on i will never neglect to detangle A LOT before shampooing.

I DC once a week. I never wash w/o doing a DC.
Moisturize and seal twice daily. I have this fear of my hair getting dry. Not going to let it happen.

Back