do good finish last???....

A man that is attracted to a promiscuous woman is nothing more than evidence to me that he is not the man for me. I wouldn't feel the need to compete with her to gain his attention. She can keep that one.

THANK YOU!! THANK YOU! I'VE ALWAYS BEEN THAT WAY....IF HE WANTS HER,THE HE'S NOT FOR ME

BUT SHYTE...HOW MANY IS THAT NOW-A-DAYS? I KNOW SOOOOO MANY PROFESSIONALS, AND GORGEOUS "CATCHES" THAT ARE INDEED NOT JUST BEDDING BUT WEDDING THE REFORM SLORE

I MEAN WOMEN WHO WILL TELL YOU...."MAN (LOL) I WASN'T NOTHING NICE"

SOMEWHERE THE GAME CHANGED.....THE MORE KIDS YOU HAVE AT HOME, THE BETTER THE MAN YOU ATTRACT I SUPPOSE?
^^^^^^ B/C THAT'S WHAT IT SEEMS LIKE
GUESS IT IS WHAT IT IS

It still seems like you do everything right and your reward is.....NOTHING :nono:

The same way, you work a job, pay into the system yet when you need it, your reward is....NO because you make too much money. :nono:

It still seems like you do everything right and your reward is.....NOTHING :nono:

The same way, you work a job, pay into the system yet when you need it, your reward is....NO because you make too much money. :nono:

:yep: I really wish that we did not buy into the hype.

I KNOW SOOOOO MANY PROFESSIONALS, AND GORGEOUS "CATCHES" THAT ARE INDEED NOT JUST BEDDING BUT WEDDING THE REFORM SLORE

I MEAN WOMEN WHO WILL TELL YOU...."MAN (LOL) I WASN'T NOTHING NICE"

SOMEWHERE THE GAME CHANGED.....

I don't think the game has changed at all. Personally, slore's know EXACTLY how to get a man....by simply being everything HE wants. Some guys are stupid enough to fall for the trap.

I've seen slore's get a GOOD MAN and mistreat him and like an idiot the guys is still there. And all the slore did was figured the guy out and TRICKED him into falling in love with her. Sad but true.

Thinking about it some more, I doubt men are actually "shelving" good girls. They're probably just doing what they feel like doing at the moment and taking the chance that you (or another good woman) will be around when they get ready for something serious. If they're not actively asking a woman to wait for them, then they're okay with the gamble they're taking that they might lose out later on. It's up to individual women to move on with their lives to find someone ready to settle down if that's their goal. Good girls have to be smart girls. :yep:

Thinking about it some more, I doubt men are actually "shelving" good girls. They're probably just doing what they feel like doing at the moment and taking the chance that you (or another good woman) will be around when they get ready for something serious. If they're not actively asking a woman to wait for them, then they're okay with the gamble they're taking that they might lose out later on. It's up to individual women to move on with their lives to find someone ready to settle down if that's their goal. Good girls have to be smart girls. :yep:

ur rt!

i'm just noticing a different trend these days....television, "hollywood", media, MY OWN FRIENDS, associates! MAYBE GOOD EQUATES BORING! OR SAFE!

b/c the trends show the more EXPERIENCED woman....and yes settling down
whatever makes one happy! i just meant it seems like the principles have changed

one thing i've always known....when a man's ready to settle down....HE'S GONNA PICK FROM WHAT'S AVAILABLE....WHAT'S THERE.......FROM HIS "POOL"

WHEN A WOMAN'S READY TO SETTLE DOWN....WE SPEND ALL DAYUUUM DAY.....YEAR....DECADE WAITING FOR THE ONE!!!

I really appreciate hearing the opinions on this thread, because much of my perspective is from my male friends. I don't feel that by not having relations or sticking to relations in a monogamous relationshp doesn't mean you are owed marriage or anything else. Just like if a women is a straight up 100% slore, that she doesn't deserve a husband and kids someday. I have friends in both situations, and I feel that at the end of the day, I think that all that matters is that one men appreciates the specific morals/values of one woman. And vice-versa...

I do want to teach our young girls (and boys) to value themselves, and not succumb to the oversexualized culture. I had to repeatedly tell my 15 year old cousin to take down the picture of her behind in boyshorts when I was on Myspace! I guess she felt like this was the best way to get her friends attention!

I think it's just the whole the grass is greener. It's not. It's the same colored grass. We spend so much time paying attention to what others are doing instead of figuring out what we should be doing to prepare ourselves for relationships and/or the marriage that we want in our lives. Being loose or not loose or something in between; none of them guarantee you marriage, a happy marriage, or a fairy tale ending. ANd also, everybody is meant for different things at different times. What's for you is for you. I have friends; some good girls and some loose that are married now but it doesn't mean that I won't be. It's obviously not my time just yet b/c what's for me is for me. The only person we should be in competition with or comparing ourselves to is ourselves

I think it's just the whole the grass is greener. It's not. It's the same colored grass. We spend so much time paying attention to what others are doing instead of figuring out what we should be doing to prepare ourselves for relationships and/or the marriage that we want in our lives. Being loose or not loose or something in between; none of them guarantee you marriage, a happy marriage, or a fairy tale ending. ANd also, everybody is meant for different things at different times. What's for you is for you. I have friends; some good girls and some loose that are married now but it doesn't mean that I won't be. It's obviously not my time just yet b/c what's for me is for me. The only person we should be in competition with or comparing ourselves to is ourselves

i dnt know about competition personally
i know it makes me feel "some kind of way":grin::grin: to fall for someone who has shown significant interests in those WITH VERY DIFFERENT STANDARDS

i'm always like..... not understanding that you suddenly had an epiphany!
+ that whole 10yrs of whom you've slept with thing

Back