do any naturals think

chebaby

that coconut oil gives extra definition?
i ask this because i went natural 2 months ago and had to leave the front of my hair longer because it was heat damage and wouldnt curl. well lately(past 4 days) i have been using coconut oil at night and sealing with coconut oil in the morning and my hair including the front looks curlier. today i used my kbb hair milk and hair cream, and these two products do not give me definition. my hair is curly without product but certain products makes my curls even more defined. like the curls line and oyin whipped pudding. but when i sealed in my kbb with coconut oil yesterday and today i have been getting comments from my co workers and my mom about how curly my hair is.
do you think its the coconut oil?

by the way, those of you that dont already know coconut oil is :lick: for the hair. it keeps my hair soft all day and half the time i dont think i need to co wash everyday but i do it anyway.

i think coconut oil leads to healthier hair and healthy hair has better definition/behaves better :)

i doubt coconut oil has "molding/gel" qualities....

For me, the areas that are less curly look even less curly with heavier products. So, maybe you get better results because coconut oil is lighter.

I concur. Coconut oil is really nice in my hair. If I spritz with a bit of water and then slap a dab on my fuzzy/frizzy spots, they get right back in line!

thanx ladies. it may be because coconut oil is so light. because i also notice in the shower that with very thin conditioners like vo5 blackberry sage i get more difinition because it isnt as thick as others. so maybe thats it. whatever the reason, coconut oil is def. a staple for me.

Back