*>Diva Smooth<*-- >An Alternative to Relaxers?<

So much activity on this thread....so I guess there isn't a review on LHCF, then, huh? I was sure at least one pj had tried it...i'm surprised.

I'd be too scared to put any product on my head that doesn't list the ingredients, but it may work. I hope someone tries it!

Sounds way too good to be true. If anyone is courageous enough to buy it, let us know what the ingredients are. I am so wary of 'natural' straightening treatments that are not home made. Remember Rio was supposed to be sooooooo natural you could eat it? YUCK!

I'm wary just from reading that advertisement. Yikes! If you don't have the time to get someone to proofread your ad for errors, who knows what you've neglected to do with the actual product?:nono:

I agree. But on their site, the Rosemary and Mint Hair Wash sounds interesting.
Listing: Saponified Organic Oils of Coconut, Olive & Jojoba, Peppermint Essential Oil Blend, Vegetable Gum / Glycerin Extract, Organic Aloe Vera, Rosemary Extract

I agree. But on their site, the Rosemary and Mint Hair Wash sounds interesting.
Listing: Saponified Organic Oils of Coconut, Olive & Jojoba, Peppermint Essential Oil Blend, Vegetable Gum / Glycerin Extract, Organic Aloe Vera, Rosemary Extract

Deleted.......................................

Last edited:
This is killing me. I need to know what is really good with the ingredients. URGH! I hope they come through with this new promise.

As SOON as they post - I am gonna post... We will make our own ladies... and maybe we already have...

Ummm..... This is probably exactly why they won't list ingredients on the site. Just so people like you can try to whip it up on your own and attempt to put the poor product out of business. If you want to know the ingredients that bad, simply purchase the product and then check out the label. :rolleyes:

...how are they gonna back track and say that they will now be putting the ingredients online, when just the other day they were waiting on a patent?

real talk- i would try it with a money back guarantee. I'll take one for the team:grin:

Ummm..... This is probably exactly why they won't list ingredients on the site. Just so people like you can try to whip it up on your own and attempt to put the poor product out of business. If you want to know the ingredients that bad, simply purchase the product and then check out the label. :rolleyes:

I am sure that is what they are banking on - since MOST women are looking for a miracle in a bottle.... and they don't read anything. Hence - RIO and COPA:rolleyes:

That ain't me.... and

I won't.

I have not bought BBD.... Or any other product with no ingredient listing.

Dang, reading some of this makes me feel like I'm in high school again.

Some will buy. Some won't. Some are ingredient strict. Some are not . Some will never buy because its too much like Rio or Copa. Some don't care and really just want to know if anyone has any actual good or negative experience with this product.

Dang, reading some of this makes me feel like I'm in high school again.

Some will buy. Some won't. Some are ingredient strict. Some are not . Some will never buy because its too much like Rio or Copa. Some don't care and really just want to know if anyone has any actual good or negative experience with this product.

yup....some will buy...some will not.:yep:

How can a Relaxer be all natural? It takes harsh man-made bond-breaking chemicals to truly straighten type 4 hair. Now if I wet my type 4 hair, drench it in EVCO and Alterna straightenin balm my coils will stretch out for a good hour, before shrinking back up.
Hmmmmmm...

How can a Relaxer be all natural? It takes harsh man-made bond-breaking chemicals to truly straighten type 4 hair. Now if I wet my type 4 hair, drench it in EVCO and Alterna straightenin balm my coils will stretch out for a good hour, before shrinking back up.
Hmmmmmm...

EXACTLY.
:look:

Back