Did you take your vitamins today? 6/21/11

Lovelylocs

Vitamin Check-in time!

Today I've taken:

2,000 mgs MSM
5,000 mcgs Biotin

And I'm going to take my Cayenne & Garlic pills w/dinner. (Hopefully, I won't feel nauseous if I take it w/a meal.)

Tomorrow, will make one week since I've started taking vitamins consistently again.

How about you? Did you get your vitamins today?

I don't think I've taken my vitamins in about a year -- about the time I've been away from LHCF ;o(...

Time to get back on the wagon. I really hate taking vitamins, though. I have to force myself to take them.

I usually take these vitamins all at once when I eat a meal.

1 generic multi-vitamin
1 5000 mcg of Biotin
1 Hair, skin and nails vitamin
1 coconut oil pill

nope, but i will tonight. last night i forgot to take all of my vits, so thanks for the reminder.

Yup, I took all my vitamins today.

3 gummy multi vitamin (for some reason I always remember to take these)
2 Fish Oil
2 garlic
1 vitamin D

Now if I can just remember to take all of them tomorrow.

I took my hair skin and nail vitamins, garlic pills (I feel like I'm getting the flu so... upping garlic) MSM 2000mg and I had a wonderful vegan green smoothie ^^

Okay.. Here it goes
1 Garlic Pill
3 HSN
1 Biotin (Super Potency)
1 Super B Comples
2 MSM

I take them all at the same time. In the early morning or late at night

This thread was directed to me wasn't it? LOL. I'm slacking but because of this thread I'm taking them now.
Omega 369
Women's one a day

:nicethread:

I just took:

1 Biotin
1 Super B-Complex

I am out of multi-vitamins and will purchase more on Friday. :yep:

Yep, I decided to ditch the Nioxin and go back to my regular vitamins regimen. I seemed to be having more shedding than normal

Nature's Plus multi w/iron
5mcg biotin
400mcg folic acid

i take mine every night. if i dont i feel half dead in the morning. i can see it in my skin if i dont also.

I'm so proud of myself! Took my chewable prenatal tonight (with OJ for better absorption) before I saw this thread!

Back