Did you start dressing sexier after marriage???

SophieDulce

SO, My Dh told me I started dressing sexier than I ever did prior to getting married. I think part of it has to do with me getting older. I dunno but I was talking to another friend who recently go married and she said that its the same for her. I have a lot more free time than I did before so maybe that has something to do with it. Im not looking for outside male attention other than my Dh. I dunno....

Nope, always dressed the same before and after, LOL! He said one of the reasons he married me is because I looked feminine even if I was mowing the lawn or sorting through recycling for garbage pick up.

Nothing wrong with sexy. :)

Yes I feel I've become more aware of myself after marriage. I dress sexier and have been doing more with my hair. I've always known that I was a comfortable yet chic plain jane :lol: and felt it was only fair to step my game up. And I enjoy doing it because even though it started off with my marriage in mind, I find that I love doing it just for me. The thread about dressing nice was even more fuel for me. Especially because I was having at that time other marital issues and started falling off.

Yes. I started to dress MUCH sexier after marriage. Before then, I was trying to attract a family man. Now that I have him, I can let my inner slut out from time to time! :lachen:

No, but seriously, I feel as though I have more protection as a married woman, therefore I can take more of a risk.

Yes. I started to dress MUCH sexier after marriage. Before then, I was trying to attract a family man. Now that I have him, I can let my inner slut out from time to time! :lachen:

No, but seriously, I feel as though I have more protection as a married woman, therefore I can take more of a risk.

I feel the exact same way!!!!!!

This!

@ the bolded, Yes!!:lachen:

Dh wants to me to tone down a little. But I don't want to.:look:

I dressed sexy when he met me, when we started having children I toned down. Now that our youngest is walking by herself and getting older, I am back to myself! Thank God! :lol:

I sure did. I dressed a bit sexier and more feminine. I also started wearing better makeup and getting my hair done regularly. I just looked better overall after I got married.

With that said, my sexy look is still pretty modest but dh loves that in look both sexy and classy.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using LHCF

I've always dressed sexy but than after I started having kids and pretty much was always home, I lost sight of being me. Years later and as I got older I rediscovered and reinvented myself, my sexiness and my femininity. I live it and I enjoy it. If asked, DH would probably say yes, I dress a lot sexier now than in the recent past.

This.

Its nice that I don't have to worry about men trying to hound me for a number when all I have to do is flash my rings and say I'm married.

Although its still fun to know I can still be regarded as attractive to others.

Back