Did they change the Lacio Lacio formula?

LABETT said:
I have already had one-STOCKED pile Suave M&H,DDTA,Praital Rinse and now
Lacio Lacio.

:lol: :lol: ....Well, we've just turned into a board of hoarders and stockpilers....

My bottle does not have it. I love this stuff because it really detangles. Lucky me, can't mess what you never had.

I just compared bottles and the bottles that I just purchased do not have the mink oil ingridient. i guess I will have to try it out on my next wash to see if there is a major difference in the results. That sucks:(.

Last edited:
I hope that if anything was changed it does not affect the results I am looking for. I just purchased this product today for the first time! I will post my results after using it on the HITS and MISSES threads.

I went up to Dominicanville today to see what the Lacio bottles were looking like....and yes...I see that the old version has the mink oil and the newer version doesn't.

So, payday...I will be taking my knapsack and stocking up. I don't want to mess up my combo for rollersets anytime soon.

*I guess the minks got too expensive..:ohwell:

MonaLisa said:
I went up to Dominicanville today to see what the Lacio bottles were looking like....and yes...I see that the old version has the mink oil and the newer version doesn't.

So, payday...I will be taking my knapsack and stocking up. I don't want to mess up my combo for rollersets anytime soon.

*I guess the minks got too expensive..:ohwell:

Damn this hurts!! :sad: I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the title of this thread and to know that you've just officially confirmed it... Everytime I find something that works, they go and change up the formula!

The Dominican salon that I go to sells 7 oz. bottles of Lacio Lacio WITH mink oil in it. I bought two bottles. I was so happy to finally find it AND the bottles I bought has mink oil in it. :grin:

I wrote sickbay about the change in ingredients and this is their response:

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your email. In reference to your question, we spoke to the manufacturer. It appears that the formula was changed which it is something that we weren't aware of; Due to FDA regulation, any products sold in the US cannot contain any animal products. We have updated the current ingredients in our website. We apoligize for any inconveniences.

Sincerely,

Mark Urruela

buttaflye03 said:
Interesting. Thanks for the update. :)

*have no idea why I started laughing at you saying "Interesting." It was like....there was an unspoken follow up thought behind it....*

Back