Did I ask this already? Maintaining a blow out

Honeyhips

Lovely
when natural? I thought I posted this already but I cannot find it.

But what do you all do to keep your straight hair from reverting back? I need my hair to last until Saturday.

I think I will keep it in a bun until then. It is really humid here right now. But what products do you reccommend for moisture and keep it looking sleek? Also what should I put in it if I need to flat iron it again.

When I got my first blowout I was 9 months post relaxer so I had half natural half relaxed (just wanted to qualify myself to answer this question
lachen70.gif
)

Ok, I would roll my hair at night in 5 loose rollers to maintain the style and bounce. For humitity I would use a light oil on my hair at night and again roll the hair up. I wouldn't use any watery or creamy products b/c it would definitly revert back. I wouldn't put my hair into a bun for too long because the blowout will loose it's bounce and swingablity.

Re: Did I ask this already? Maintaining a blow ou

Thanks Jennifer. I understand about qualifying yourself. LOL In my first post I mentioned I was natural, past my bra strap, and etc.... LOL

What light oil would you reccommend. I was thinking jojoba. My hair loves that stuff when it is curly.

Back