denman dream

chebaby

ok lets try this again, my post wouldnt post lol.
anyway a little back story. i was transitioning for 11 months before i decided to go ahead and get a relaxer this past september. but then i got scared on had her rinse the relaxer after 5 minutes. when i left my hair was just as curly as when i came lol. so i ordered the denman83 paddle brush and had it shipped overnight because i like my products to get here fast. days went by and i never got it so i went to target and got a conair knock off that i love, and its pink:grin:.
finally my denman came and i was pissed. the brush is sooooooo light and the cushion sinks in like a pillow, im thinking "what is this thing gonna do for my hair". now in no way is my hair unmanagebal but with the curls and the relaxed hair and that day my hair was in a wash and go braid so in the middle the curlies were crazy. i put the brush to my hair and it gided through with little to know effort. i literally looked at the brush like "where did you come from". im in love. this is a keeper. i am continuing with my transition just because of this brush.
ladies, stop faking and go get you a denman.

Back