Den1 has Added brand new pics to her album

Nanyanika

Hi ladies,
its nothing spectacular, my niece did some twists in my hair over a week ago and i decided to take a few pics. i will be wearing this style to grow my hair out for the next 6 months.

Last night i did a cw with VO5 Pina colada and Pantene R and n and my hair turned out very silky and soft. i added some surge to my newgrowth only, then i sprayed a mixture of leave-ins infusium/fantasia, followed by moisturisers s-curl over entire head and Elasta QP Mango butter and Wildgrowth oil only to the ends. i really hate the shrinkage in these pics though. the new photo's are in my texturized album (see signature).

Well I'll be damned - Den 1 - you are killing me. I have 2 angels sitting on my shoulders.
The good one says - Wow, her hair is great!! Im so happy to see her corrective texturizer working 4 her.
The bad one says - let's jump on a flight to London - wrestle her down and cut off a few inches. We can weave it in our own hair and she won't even miss it. She can always start over! LOL!!!

But I like you - so I'll listen to the good angel!
Congratulations Darling!

Wow Den, ur hair looks BEAUTIFUL!! I especially LUV the pic with ur twists going to the back in the satin scrunchie...BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for sharing /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wow! I likey. Is your hair natural Den?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks,its not natural. i showed a picture of my newgrowth at the back which is 3c texture.

[ QUOTE ]
Well I'll be damned - Den 1 - you are killing me. I have 2 angels sitting on my shoulders.
The good one says - Wow, her hair is great!! Im so happy to see her corrective texturizer working 4 her.
The bad one says - let's jump on a flight to London - wrestle her down and cut off a few inches. We can weave it in our own hair and she won't even miss it. She can always start over! LOL!!!

But I like you - so I'll listen to the good angel!
Congratulations Darling!

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL /images/graemlins/rofl.gif YOU ARE TOO FUNNY. nice to know your listening to the good angel /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Den, your twists are so shiny. And I like the product rating on the regime site too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks girl /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Wow Den, ur hair looks BEAUTIFUL!! I especially LUV the pic with ur twists going to the back in the satin scrunchie...BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for sharing /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, this means a lot to me, coming from a great hair inspiration like yourself. you know i love your hair relaxed and natural.

[ QUOTE ]
I love your hair den i wish my texturizer turned out like yours....

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, i looked at your album last week and i think its wonderful /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

[ QUOTE ]
I always love looking at pics of your hair. It is so pretty /images/graemlins/up.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww thanks i'm blushing now /images/graemlins/blush.gif

Gosh man your hair is so gorgeous /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/dance7.gif It is absolutley lovely. /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Gosh man your hair is so gorgeous /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/dance7.gif It is absolutley lovely. /images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks /images/graemlins/kissing4.gif, how is your hair going? are you still wearing kinky twists? you should've taken pics so i can see them, i'm sure Anne did a great job.

[ QUOTE ]
Wow! Your hair is looking really great! Those twists look so healthy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I didn't expect to get so many nice comments.

[ QUOTE ]
Great hair Den! You make me want a texturizer!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks SG, but you know your hair is wonderful as it is. i love it /images/graemlins/cool.gif.

Wow Den1 you did it again! You're hair looks fantastic, I love the curls and I love the shine! After you get to waist lenght do you think you are going for tailbone lenght next?

[ QUOTE ]
Wow Den1 you did it again! You're hair looks fantastic, I love the curls and I love the shine! After you get to waist lenght do you think you are going for tailbone lenght next?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, if i ever get to waist length, i will continue to allow my hair to grow longer if it decides to lol /images/graemlins/wink.gif.

Back