Den1 has Added brand new pics to her album

[ QUOTE ]
Goodness gracious--your hair is always so beautiful! Great pics /images/graemlins/smile.gif!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks girlie /images/graemlins/kiss.gif, i love your hair album, i want your ends they're perfect.

[ QUOTE ]
CurlyCrly said:
Beautiful hair, Den1! Very beautiful. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Its lovely to get a wonderful compliment from the Hair Goddess of texturizers herself /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif its because of your advice on strand tests why i now have the texture i desired for so long, your advice is invaluable, thanks again.

I agree w. everyone else. /images/graemlins/smile.gif Your hair looks great!!! /images/graemlins/up.gif

[ QUOTE ]
naptrl said:
Den, your hair looks great!! Are you still using the crown and glory technique?!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, yes i'm still doing the C & g, i'm wearing twists. instead though. I'm following the no poo method, i'm concerned that the frequent shampooing maybe drying out my ends, so i'll just use it once a month.

[ QUOTE ]
Faith said:
Looking good Den. I love the twists /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif

den1---- i will always love your hair, no matter how you wear it.... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
den1---- i will always love your hair, no matter how you wear it.... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Sherry...you are SOOO inspiring /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Back