Demons Behind The Music Industry (Ex Illuminati explains)

Prodigy isn't making enough money for me to believe he's got any involvement. Just plain and simple. He fell off a long time ago and is somewhere behind bars or in Queens. . . if he were Illuminati he'd be somewhere else. Have you read the lyrics? They are about him REALIZING the Illumnati exists... and how he's going to empower himself with the knowledge about it.

Song:
illuminati lyrics

Send "Illuminati" Ringtone to your Cell

(Fan talking)
Ohh, yo, ohh **** man, what up dunn?
Yo where've you been at man?
Yo we need you man
You gotta put out that knowledge
Kick that street knowledge G
Please man, you got that drugs
I need my fix of that dope
C'mon man, please man, you got it man, c'mon man

[Prodigy]
Now the latest gun drive, jelly beans
GMT peyote, I know you feel me
P's song is a natural tripping me
My rhymes is so vivid, you start to see things
Way different, America's fiend
I was fast asleep, but now I'm wide awake
I was under the spell of Kangol and reserved notes
Religion and fashion, I used to be flashy
'Til I had a total recall, forgot what I've already knew
It took me 33 years for me to see the truth
Ever so clear I was too young
I couldn't articulate myself the right way son
But now let me break it down, pass it all around
This is not a theory, lift the spirits, see his spirit
They wanna put me in a straightjacket in a padded room
And tell the world there's 12 monkeys so they can be confused

(Chorus) X2
Illuminati want my mind, soul and my body
Secret Society trying to keep their eye on me
But I'ma stay incogni' in places they can't find me
Make my moves strategically

[Prodigy]
They say life is like Chess
But **** that I'm tired of playing games with you kids
Ain't no time for playing, check the rhymes it's insane
I write it for the streets, for the hood inspiration
Inspire every party to map where it's poverty
I started with a Mobb but now I got an army
With soldiers and troopers
The TV and the radio scared the death of us
So we hit the YouTube up
Now I got millions of views
Now watch how many rappers follow what P do
Now I'm too hoody to conform to the program
I'm too much of a rebel for me to try to fit in
*****! It don't matter on the color of your skin
Right now you either positive or you negative
I got friends in high places, multiple races
And coaches on my side, all you got is paper

(Chorus) X2

(Fades to Raekwon the Chef talking)

The only thing I've heard Jay Z say is "Illuminati got my mind soul and my body" in D'Evils. I'm looking for the subliminal and not the obvious. These lyrics seem to be leaning toward the tune of trying to stay from under the Illuminati.
Dear God, I wonder can you save me
Illuminati wants my mind, soul and my body,
Secret Society, tryin to keep an eye on me

This **** is wicked on these mean streets
None of my friends speak
We're all trying to win, but then again
Maybe it's for the best though, 'cause when they're seeing too much
You know they're trying to get you touched
Whoever said illegal was the easy way out couldn't understand the mechanics
And the workings of the underworld, granted
Nine to five is how you survive, I ain't trying to survive
I'm trying to live it to the limit and love it a lot
Life ills, poison my body
I used to say '**** mic skills,' and never prayed to God, I prayed to Gotti
That's right it's wicked, that's life I live it
Ain't asking for forgiveness for my sins, endz
I break bread with the late heads, picking their brains for angles on
all the evils that the game'll do
It gets dangerous, money and power is changing us
And now we're lethal, infected with D'Evils...

We used to fight for building blocks
Now we fight for blocks with buildings that make a killing
The closest of friends when we first started
But grew apart as the money grew, and soon grew black-hearted
Thinking back when we first learned to use rubbers
He never learned so in turn I'm kidnapping his baby's mother
My hand around her collar, feeding her cheese
She said the taste of dollars was ****ty so I fed her fifties
About his whereabouts I wasn't convinced
So I kept feeding her money 'til her **** started to make sense
Who could ever foresee, we used to stay up all night at slumber parties
now I'm trying to rock this ***** to sleep
All the years we were real close
Now I see his fears through her tears, know she's wishing we were still close
Don't cry, it is to be
In time, I'll take away your miseries and make 'em mine, D'Evils...

My flesh, no ***** could test
My soul is possessed by D'Evils in the form of diamonds and Lexuses
The exorcist, got me doing skits like Homie
You don't know me, but the whole world owe me
Strip!
Was thought to be a pleasant guy all my ****ing life
So now I'm down for whatever, ain't nothing nice
Throughout my junior high years it was all friendly
But now this higher learning got the Remy in me
Liquors invaded my kidneys
Got me ready to lick off, mama forgive me
I can't be held accountable, D'Evils beating me down, boo
Got me running with guys, making G's, telling lies that sound true
Come test me, I never cower
For the love of money, son, I'm giving lead showers
Stop screaming, you know the demon said it's best to die
And even if Jehovah witness, bet he'll never testify, D'Evils...

Both these cats are from NY. and there are a lot of underground Black bookstores in NY... that have a bunch of illuminati and other books for people to read if they wish. Talking about books like N-ggas to Gods... Secret Societies... etc. Books for Black people who don't accept the "white Jesus" we worship... etc. These guys could be speaking from those standpoints as well and living from them. I don't know how it fares in other regional areas, but I know being from NY that dudes in the Tri state area read this stuff and sometimes think they are Gods (Wu Tang is an example).

I'm not asking for blatant obviousness, but if we're so upset with this stuff...why are we watching Disney movies? The witchcraft and demonicness is more obvious in those movies. THere are always sorcerers and magic spells and "demonic" fantasy creatures.

Prodigy isn't making enough money for me to believe he's got any involvement. Just plain and simple. He fell off a long time ago and is somewhere behind bars or in Queens. . . if he were Illuminati he'd be somewhere else. Have you read the lyrics? They are about him REALIZING the Illumnati exists... and how he's going to empower himself with the knowledge about it.

The only thing I've heard Jay Z say is "Illuminati got my mind soul and my body" in D'Evils. I'm looking for the subliminal and not the obvious. These lyrics seem to be leaning toward the tune of trying to stay from under the Illuminati.

Both these cats are from NY. and there are a lot of underground Black bookstores in NY... that have a bunch of illuminati and other books for people to read if they wish. Talking about books like N-ggas to Gods... Secret Societies... etc. Books for Black people who don't accept the "white Jesus" we worship... etc. These guys could be speaking from those standpoints as well and living from them. I don't know how it fares in other regional areas, but I know being from NY that dudes in the Tri state area read this stuff and sometimes think they are Gods (Wu Tang is an example).

I'm not asking for blatant obviousness, but if we're so upset with this stuff...why are we watching Disney movies? The witchcraft and demonicness is more obvious in those movies. THere are always sorcerers and magic spells and "demonic" fantasy creatures.

Maybe I should have been more clear about Prodigy. Prodigy obviously doesnt have involvement because no one cares about him in the rap world. I;'m from Queens. I know about these underground bookstores-- I stay away from some of the ignorance that is being sold there. Some books are very interesting, but at most the authors have a great idea and if you can get past the way they kind of "force" their ideas on you, they can be good reads. I don't watch Disney movies. I hate them. The last Movie Ive seen buy Disney was The Lion King, and that was on VHS. I've never even seen Bambi. I've been ridiculed because I have only seem Lion King, with folks saying I've never had a child hood lol

Ive never seen Aladdin because my mom always made it clear to me that genies are real, they just arent the American watered down version. They are called, Djinns, they are dangerous, and you will usually have to sacrifice something to get what you want.

I've read these lyrics, I've sung them (when they first came out), but I had no idea what I was saying, so those songs aren't brand new out the bag for me.

PPS-- Oh I forgot to mention Fantasia, I saw Fantasia, the witchcraft is obvious, but they also make it subliminal by making witchcraft seem "Ok" and "fun" , by adding a little bit of mickey, some music, and dancing brooms. Same thing with Harry Potter. "Oh hey, I use witchcraft, but it's okay, because I'm fighting against evil!"

Last edited:

I'm not into that particular music scene...but looking at these lyrics...I had to admit they are way deeper than I ever thought they were...very intelligent. Obviously, struggling spiritually with something...but I don't see subliminals either. Thanks for the explanation of the NY music scene.

Maybe I should have been more clear about Prodigy. Prodigy obviously doesnt have involvement because no one cares about him in the rap world. I;'m from Queens. I know about these underground bookstores-- I stay away from some of the ignorance that is being sold there. Some books are very interesting, but at most the authors have a great idea and if you can get past the way they kind of "force" their ideas on you, they can be good reads. I don't watch Disney movies. I hate them. The last Movie Ive seen buy Disney was The Lion King, and that was on VHS. I've never even seen Bambi. I've been ridiculed because I have only seem Lion King, with folks saying I've never had a child hood lol

Ive never seen Aladdin because my mom always made it clear to me that genies are real, they just arent the American watered down version. They are called, Djinns, they are dangerous, and you will usually have to sacrifice something to get what you want.

I've read these lyrics, I've sung them (when they first came out), but I had no idea what I was saying, so those songs aren't brand new out the bag for me.

PPS-- Oh I forgot to mention Fantasia, I saw Fantasia, the witchcraft is obvious, but they also make it subliminal by making witchcraft seem "Ok" and "fun" , by adding a little bit of mickey, some music, and dancing brooms. Same thing with Harry Potter. "Oh hey, I use witchcraft, but it's okay, because I'm fighting against evil!"

Is your mother North African or Taureq?

Sweet Grim,

So you already know about them bookstores and the "knowledge" dropped there! :-D
There's a lot of interesting and outlandish stuff there...

I think it's good you are able to stick to your guns in regards to your beliefs. My mother has always pointed out the increasing commercial sanitizing of witchcraft in many things. My own personal interest has led me to discover if witchcraft itself can be sometimes confused with science (that's another topic). I don't aim to practice witchcraft at all, but I wonder where the line draws between the two as it seems thin.

Overall, I think that there are a lot of hip hop artists who know more than they let on... but because many of their "main" messages are ignorant.... we are quick to discredit them. The only group I can think of, off the top of the dome, that I AMMMM guilty of listening to here and there... that has made OBVIOUS Satanic references, is Three 6 Mafia.

I'm enjoying this discussion.

Sweet Grim,

So you already know about them bookstores and the "knowledge" dropped there! :-D
There's a lot of interesting and outlandish stuff there...

I think it's good you are able to stick to your guns in regards to your beliefs. My mother has always pointed out the increasing commercial sanitizing of witchcraft in many things. My own personal interest has led me to discover if witchcraft itself can be sometimes confused with science (that's another topic). I don't aim to practice witchcraft at all, but I wonder where the line draws between the two as it seems thin.

Overall, I think that there are a lot of hip hop artists who know more than they let on... but because many of their "main" messages are ignorant.... we are quick to discredit them. The only group I can think of, off the top of the dome, that I AMMMM guilty of listening to here and there... that has made OBVIOUS Satanic references, is Three 6 Mafia.

I'm enjoying this discussion.

I'm enjoying it too!!!
Girl, I havent always stuck to my guns! I have been through so much for my age (24), I have strayed in the ways of Wicca, I was good at what I practiced, but I found myself wanting to be drawn in more and more into the dark magicks--- I was pretty good at summoning spirits to answer my questions about the past, present and future, too.:ohwell:

Even though I was never a Satanist, I knew what I was doing was not of God, and I stopped cold turkey. I had my days when I'd cry and cry because I swear I'd hear my pendelum calling me to use it. I know so much first hand of how you can get lost in the power.

SATAN ISN'T GOING TO GET YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE OF HEAVEN'S GATES! GOD'S KINGDOM IS THE ONLY KINGDOM WORTHY OF YOUR DEVOTION. SATAN IS A LIAR AND A THIEF.

You know I do believe this is very true. I also believe that Jay-z's songs kinda prove it. Some of his lyrics can be taken for a double message and the fact that he knows about the whole cult and writes a song titled to it says off warning messages. He knows about the things, but he is still doing the signs with the whole pyramid and thing. People like to play it off that he doesn't know what he is doing. People are looking too hard into this thing they say. Thats what the devil plays on. The man writes the song titled to these things but I just read the lyrics and it could be taken two ways. I also feel its an obvious telling, but is hiding behind double meanings in this song more because of the obvious title. It can also be seen as a cry for help as his mind gets corrupted by want of greed.

You know I do believe this is very true. I also believe that Jay-z's songs kinda prove it. Some of his lyrics can be taken for a double message and the fact that he knows about the whole cult and writes a song titled to it says off warning messages. He knows about the things, but he is still doing the signs with the whole pyramid and thing. People like to play it off that he doesn't know what he is doing. People are looking too hard into this thing they say. Thats what the devil plays on. The man writes the song titled to these things but I just read the lyrics and it could be taken two ways. I also feel its an obvious telling, but is hiding behind double meanings in this song more because of the obvious title. It can also be seen as a cry for help as his mind gets corrupted by want of greed.

I A with this I mean the man has called himself Jay Hova if that doesnt send off a red flag then nothing will

I A with this I mean the man has called himself Jay Hova if that doesnt send off a red flag then nothing will

In this society, we've taken someone who says Goddess or God as nothing and pretty much accepted when God has already told His followers, "you shall have no other God before me."

Some as I heard say, that he Jay-Z only calls himself God because, "His rhymes are so impeccable man; they're flawless. That's why he says that ...not like he is truly God or anything."

It is wrong! Plain and simple and he is not God...he says he has talent but He is not God. This man needs help for real and the people that make excuses for his sickness need help also. There is no reason this man should call himself God at all. And if he doesn't think he is really God, then why is he calling himself that? Why call yourself something that you don't really think you are? That's crazy right!

I didn't make myself clear in my comment. I liked the John Todd videos (and had heard of him before). The videos I was talking about were unconvincing were the 3 part videos where the guy was mostly just showing photo clips and giving commentary on them (like, "God gon light they a** up, and I can't wait).

First, the cursing threw me off. Second, he needed to explain more to be convincing. Rather than just showing a picture of someone with their hands folded in a normal looking gesture, calling it Masonic and then exclaiming, "if you can't see what's going on in this pic, then you're just blind."

I didn't see those videos. I mean, as true followers of Christ Jesus we should never be happy to see someone go to hell. That's a clear sign to me that either this guy commenting isn't a true Christian or perhaps God is still working on him as a Christian.

Many times when people are into these devil worshipping they think themselves above others. He is being given anything he wants. Sometimes the servant forgets he has a master. Of course this is not his rightful master. See he is getting caught up in everything. He thinks he is above everything. That is what the devil is using against him. Until he pulls the carpet from under his feet. For the irony is he will end up in the same place he is helping to get ppl through his music. He will later be put to suffer with them if it continues. Only God has your best interest at heart.

Many times when people are into these devil worshipping they think themselves above others. He is being given anything he wants. Sometimes the servant forgets he has a master. Of course this is not his rightful master. See he is getting caught up in everything. He thinks he is above everything. That is what the devil is using against him. Until he pulls the carpet from under his feet. For the irony is he will end up in the same place he is helping to get ppl through his music. He will later be put to suffer with them if it continues. Only God has your best interest at heart.

I agree, the devil does not care for any one of us, he is looking to use pple as much as possible then spit them out hurt them as much as possible because he knows that it hurts God. we are all a means to an end for satan and those who follow him should know that he is giving them everything they want because he looks for something in return

Ladies, I've been reading this entire post and thought I would share some videos I've watched as well. But before I do, MissMeWithThatIsh mentioned the "vacancy" in Beyonce's eyes, that may have been caused by Trauma of some sort. It's interesting that you mentioned this. I've read many articles about her being under mind control - the emergence of "Sasha" is a result of such control. In order for her to carry out certain "tasks" the mind must go through extensive trauma, in which the brain becomes fragmented, and "personalities" are assigned to each fragment.

The best visual example I have of such trauma, is Rihanna's video Russian Roulette: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ2nCGawrSY

I really loved beyonce - pre JayZ. What we have to understand (and you will all know what I mean when you watch the JayZ deception) is that these masons have to initiate others into their rite/lodge. Remember it's the devil's plan to bring as many with him to hell as possible.

My personal observation is this, she seems to be blinded by what she thinks is love, that she will do anything to keep it. In her song "Daddy" she mentions that she wants her man to be "just like her daddy" - we all know Matthew is controlling, and it seems JayZ is this way as well. Notice how she always walks behind him? Doesn't collaborate with artists he doesn't like (remember that mess with Sean Paul at the MTV awards? She performed the song Baby Boy, with him sitting in the crowd). She sees something in JayZ that reminds her of her Daddy...she's head over heels in what she thinks is love. But it seems like control to me - whatever happened to that independent woman? She needs prayer because right now, the girl is in some serious bondage.

For those of you who think unless the artists verbally says "I worship satan" then you won't believe - take a look at the videos and articles below. It doesn't get any louder than this.

Here are some articles and videos:

Beyonce to Sasha Fierce: http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=604
Beyonce's Sweet Dreams about mind control: http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=2153

Jayz Run This Town and the Occult Meaning: http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=1948

The Hidden Meaning of "Telephone" Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce: http://vigilantcitizen.com/?p=3423 (have you all seen this video? absolutely disgusting...)

The JayZ Deception (visit site to view videos 1-11): http://www.youtube.com/user/TheForerunner777#p/c/1FC3E8A61DCCA405/0/PDgUTQYEIas

JayZ On To The Next One (very disturbing images here): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU

The HO-MO-GEN-IZED Nation (visit site to view videos 1-13): http://www.youtube.com/user/TheForerunner777#p/c/D6BADC1A8E160100/0/3udI1ltCZ4s

These videos and articles are very detailed and deep, but it gives a deeper understanding to the OP's message.

Last edited:
Chica, there is most definitely an agenda. The 'fruits' of darkness are all around us. The media is full of it.

I know that you 'know' this but for the sake of some who still may wonder about this.

The evidence is in the movies we watch. TV Shows. Radio. Magazines,
the Internet.

I'm not talking about the 'obvious' but the underlying subliminal influence that it has upon those who are drawn to it.

Why are these themes so popular? Movies with adulterers, murderers, crime upon crime, etc. How is that if these were to happen personally, there would be no acceptance of it? Yet, it's accepted in the Entertainment world without rejection of it.

And the justification given is, "This is what the public is aking for?" :dazed:

They're kidding us, right? Who on earth would want that?

I met a woman who owned a 'Lake Trout' resturant that folks would drive for miles, I mean literally for miles, just to buy her fried Lake Trout. The lines were out of the door and she managed it well. No matter how cold, or hot or rainy or snow was happening out there in the elements, this little restaurant stayed busy, even on holidays.

I met her one day and she testified to me and one of my Church Sisters, how she asked that God would 'wet' the tongues of the people, so that they would only want her 'fish' and that they would drive for miles to come and buy it only from her.

I kid you not. She wasn't lying. She shared a lot more that night and when she shared about her prayer, it blew me away, because it was manifested in real life. No matter how many other Lake Trout restaurants that tried to compete with her, they never succeeded. One restaurant was designed beautifully, very clean, had Gospel music playing and the staff was so kind and friendly.

But they never succeeded over this other woman. :nono: She literally 'owned' it. She was the Queen Bee of the Lake Trout business. Her place was not fancy. It was a run down little shack. She was 'clean'; her food never made anyone sick. And she gave out 'huge' portions of fresh fried Lake Trout fish sandwiches. The bread was the softest and freshest I ever had. It was never hard or stale. She was on top of it.

But there was 'something' about her that always made me wonder if it was God that she truly prayed to.......... :nono:

I think she 'sold' the business (I'm not certain), because business has slowed down. You don't see the long lines as before and it's been like this for at least 5-6 years. But check this out. That area still has not had anyone else succeed in selling fried Lake Trout.

There IS an agenda with the music and movie and entertainment world. There truly are assigned spirits which inhabit these medias and are aimed to get folks drawn in and caught up. The 'twlight' phenomena is a perfect example. :nono:

When people in general 'claim God said or did'....Do we always know WHICH ONE?...NOT ACCORDING TO THIS:

1 Corinthians 8:5,6 It is kind of like "Simon says" and we often take it for granted they are talking about the same God we are talking about.

"For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be GODS MANY, and LORDS MANY,) 6But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Wonder what people would do if you ask them 'WHICH GOD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?"

Last edited:
When people in general 'claim God said or did'....Do we always know WHICH ONE?...NOT ACCORDING TO THIS:

1 Corinthians 8:5,6 It is kind of like "Simon says" and we often take it for granted they are talking about the same God we are talking about.

"For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be GODS MANY, and LORDS MANY,) 6But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Agreed:yep: I remember seeing lil Wayne accept an award, and thank God - looking up to the sky and everything. And my mom was like, "Well, at least he thanks God" and I thought, "Ya, but which one:ohwell:"

That’s exactly what I mean. His last three albums were relatively good, but he does very little to promote them and I’m starting to wonder if it goes beyond him being shy. Could it be because he is not willing to compromise his beliefs?

Several years ago I was of the impression that Prince (and wife) are Jehovah's Witnesses. I also heard they studied the Bible with oh shoot, the guy that made "One In A Million", can't think of his name . . . oh Larry Graham and his wife. IF this is true, that explains what "some" would consider Prince's demise in the music scene. However, those in the know realize Prince is doing fine (worldy wisdom no place with Godly things/wisdom).

I've done it, folk usually answer with a surprised tone something to the effect of "God!" I assume indicating (in their minds), "almighty God". But as you have stated, we know what's up.

God is amazing. I manage to find myself in the entertainment section (I thought it was the hair care section) and when I looked down the page, I realized where I was, and I saw a post on illuminati. There is a debate going on as to weather or not it is important to informed about this type of stuff. Here is what one poster said:

But to address your point, in this age, black ppl are the least likely to get it:

1-b/c of their diet

2-b/c the vast majority of black ppl take the Bible literally & rely heavily on manmade religion

3-are less likely to explore other realms of study if they feel it goes against that religion

4-many black ppl are just in survival mode. They don't have time for anything else. Not to mention that the never ending battle that blacks fight just for their basic human rights.

And you say the only ppl you hear talking about the Illuminati are black. Well, I know you've heard this before but if a tree falls in the forest & no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

I found the parts bolded to be a little funny because you ladies have been discussing this topic since last year. I don't know about other Christians but at least the ladies on this board are keeping themselves informed.

Here is the video that is linked in the thread: Professor Griff On Illuminati.
Here is the link to the actual thread: Entertainment Section Thread.

wow, that song posted by jay z called lucifer is so obvious its scary. He says curse the day that bastard was born, he's refering to jesus. He says forgive him, let him in the gates, hes refering to satan...but we are still giving him the benefit of the doubt and saying he's refering to himself, all i could do was say "wow". His lyrics have a sort of spiritual "in depth" if you will which makes me think he deals with demonic spirits on a very real level and because they know what happened his lyrics repeat what they reveal. I didnt even read that prodigy song because I'm so disgusted by it. And prince is ..different to me, he's supposed to be a jw which is a crazy cult like religion. People love prince but theres something very anti rightousness (thats me trying to be polite about it) about him.

Interesting thread

Back