Demi Perm

mahoganee

<font color="green"> </font> Hi,everyone! I was wondering if anyone here has tried the new demi perm by Organic Root Stimulator? If so, how were the results and would you recommend it.

Mahoganee,

Did you find a salon that would do it, or were you able to purchase the products somewhere. If you were able to purchase the product somewhere, where was it? Thanks. I found a website that has all the products, but the "purchase" button doesn't work.

Here's a review of it on this site. Demi Perm Review

my hairdresser does not trust demi perm. they went to a exhibition that shows how it is done. you cant use demi perm if you have a relaxer and you are not menat to get a relaxer for sometime after using demi perm. plus it does ijvolve using quite a bit of heat. my hairdresser reckons its basically an alternative relaxer or chemical hair starightener

My braider just got it in but I'm waiting until the winter to have it put on my hair because high humidity reverts it. And you're right JamBrit, it's for natural hair only. I've been transitioning since Sept 2003 so I should be good to go by then. Oh, and it lasts for about 3 weeks.

Back