Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
After protein treatment I'll DCing Biolage Conditioning Balm with Alter Ego Garlic Treatment, Argan, Grapeseed, and Safflower oils added for 30 minutes.

Covered my hair with AO WC this morning put it in a puff and ran out the door. Right now I am debating on what I am going to do next. I misted my hair with water and put on a plastic cap. So am I going to 1. Just sit under a heat cap and let this soak in, 2. Apply more AO WC and then sit under the heat cap or 3. Apply SM Milk and then sit under the heat cap :perplexed:

At least I am clear that I will sit under the heat cap :lol: So let me turn it on.

Ooo, ooo, I want to join this challenge since I posted today about my awesome experiences with Doo Gro and Hollywood Beauty products! Please add me to this challenge!

I DCed yesterday (March 16th) with the following:

4tbs of DG Mega Long Extreme Reconstructor
4tbs of Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil Cholesterol Cream Conditioner
4tbs of glycerin
4tbs of agave nectar
3tbs of EVOO
3tbs of vegetable oil
2tps of SAA
2tps of honeyquat

Sat under dyer for 60 minutes. Let DC cool for 30 minutes, detangled, rinsed. Hair feels amazing!

Covered my hair with AO WC this morning put it in a puff and ran out the door. Right now I am debating on what I am going to do next. I misted my hair with water and put on a plastic cap. So am I going to 1. Just sit under a heat cap and let this soak in, 2. Apply more AO WC and then sit under the heat cap or 3. Apply SM Milk and then sit under the heat cap :perplexed:

At least I am clear that I will sit under the heat cap :lol: So let me turn it on.
faithVA I vote for #3:grin:

Doing an overnight protein DC with AOGPB topped with coconut oil infused with cinnamon and black cumin, under a plastic cap.

Deep conditioned today with Kerastase Masque Substantif, my new moisturizing staple DC. Love it!

I DCed yesterday with jojoba oil, shea butter, and elucence. The results weren't so great :nono:. I skipped the Morrocon Oil mask from Sally's and that was a big mistake :nono:. Next week I am sticking to my regular DC schedule. For the record, the Morrocan oil make a huge difference in how my hair feels and it how it turns out when it is being styled. Back to tried and true next Saturday :yep:

I DCed yesterday with jojoba oil, shea butter, and elucence. The results weren't so great :nono:. I skipped the Morrocon Oil mask from Sally's and that was a big mistake :nono:. Next week I am sticking to my regular DC schedule. For the record, the Morrocan oil make a huge difference in how my hair feels and it how it turns out when it is being styled. Back to tried and true next Saturday :yep:

I know what you mean Lisaaa, I have the original Moroccanoil Masque and they never let me down yet.

My ends are wooly in some places and that is a :nono: I'm not willing to cut them yet so...can someone plz help me understand the "Baggy" process? .. for some reason i think I'm doing it wrong! ... and if you have any other suggestions id love to hear 'em!

TIA

Sidenote: I tried the Silk elements megasilk (olive oil the green one) after my aphogee 2m and i think my hair laughed at it ...i added coconut olive and jojoba and :nono: ...anyone else experience this with the megasilk? is it bc its the olive oil one?

back to the drawing board!

Last edited:
topnotch1010 & bajandoc86 u have both have many good points! and things have definitely changed since that post i've toned it down and focused on consistency instead of product overload. Im still trying to find my staples however but in the meantime i'll just focus on giving my hair what it NEEDS ... TLC!
btw both of you have b-e-autiful hair!!!

Pre poo coffee pomade,Washed keracare sulfate free poo,Marie Dean Peach/honey & syrup Dc 45min,Bear fruit desert leave in,java bean blam & Sealed with Rice bran....HairTrigger on scalp...

Very little hairs cam out..My strands feel strong,soft & silky...Smeels divine...

*I'm out of Marie Dean Peach Dc.My hair/scalp responded very well to it....

Happy Hair Growing!

Hey ladies...been awful with checking in. I've been DCing regularly with AOHSR or GPB or WC. I got introduced to Strinillah...I like it!

Still need an overall moisture boost...taking it one step at a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back