Delightful Deep Condition Challenge 2012 Part 4 (Oct 1st- Dec 31st)

My hair was acting out so bad I had to clarify then deep condition it and I did so yesterday with a mixture of Softsheen Duo Tek and Dudley's DRC-28, followed with a mixture of SD-VSC, Kerastase Masque Substantif and Design Essentials Stimulations Moisturizing conditioner.

My hair is behaving a whole lot better today:happydance:.

I put my oil mixture on dry hair and scalp and sat under the dryer for 15 mins. Detangled, cowashed with Wen Tea Tree now I'm DCing with MD Coconut Apricot Creme Condish w/ heat for 15 mins. I love MD DC's! :love:

Washed with Shea Moisture Retention shampoo, DC with ORS nourishing conditioner with heat for 30 minutes...using my heating cap for the first time tonight:-)

Whoops, I'm still here! Been DCing with my Vanilla Silk with castor oil/almond oil slathered on underneath. Major hit!

DC'd Tuesday with Purabody Chocolate Hair Mask for an hour under heat, then overnight without heat. Will do a DC tonight with SheScentIt Banana Brûlée after I do a light poo in prep for my rollerset.

Going to steam in my dc of:
tea in my roots and throughout, aowc on my ng, millcreek keratin on the length and a shea based treatment over top it all.

DC'd with shescentit Riche moisturizing masque. I'm liked it for the first time. Hair felt soft and moist.

I used kinky curly come clean shampoo, followed it with Giovanni's protein infusion. I left it on for 20 minutes rinsed and Dc'd with curl junkie curl rehab!

Dc'd w/ sm purification masque. Put it in my hair 2 nights ago (I've been a bit hair lazy) washed it out this am. My hair was soft & tangle free.

Steaming in my DC of my DC tea blend, AOWC in my roots and AOIN on the length of my hair. I meant to add oil over top but forgot..boo!

O/N pre-pooing with CON Aran oil condish and hemp oil, will wash then DC with ORS replenishing for at least 2hrs, no heat.

Back