Deep conditioning with IC hair polish serum

Ladies,

I'd like to say that I tried adding serum to my conditioner and it works very, very well!!! You have to try this, it's effortless!!! This will ALWAYS be part of my regemine!!!

Thanks OP!!!!

Such a good idea!!! Thanks OP! I have two half empty bottles of Hair Polisher that I need to use up. I will try mixing half a teaspoon in with my Aubrey Organics becaue they have no cones and I noticed my hair dries better when I use conditioners with a touch of cones.

I think I will try this too...I hope it turns out well for you (and me too)

I've been adding serum to my DC's for awhile now. I had so many to use up, I figured this was a good way to use them up!!

Bumping. Thinking of buying some Sabino Moisture Block and adding it to my deep conditioner. I kept seeing that ad before my youtube videos and figured I might give it a go sometime.

Does anyone else still do this? How's it working.

I use the serum for my braid outs while my hair is flat ironed. I evenly apply pink lotion, and I follow up with this serum. It leaves my hair moist and shiny when I take the braids out - so, I love it too!
:eek: Lol ah the good old days.

A serum will only smooth your cuticles and wrap your hair in "plastic " film. No real benefits for the hair .

Back