Fantasia IC Olive Oil Serum!!!!!

Cayenne0622 said:
Now ya'll know how we are....would anyone care to list the ingredients?:)
I was just thinking that and where to get it, at the regular BSS? Does Sally's carry it? cause I'm taking that silk elements foam junk back!:lachen:

I hope my Sally's starts to carry it. I saw it at a local BSS, but their prices are really inflated and I don't like to shop there without a coupon. :naughty:

Growinpainz said:
What are "cones"?

Slang for "silicones." It's a lightweight plastic I think. They're used in hair prodcucts to provide shine and smooth the hair. Over time they can build up tho, and a SLS shampoo is needed to wash them out. HTH ;)

Alli77 said:
Love this stuff too! It detangles and gives great shine! For rollersets I put 1 oz of it with 16oz of water in a spray bottle, it makes my rollersets really soft.

Ohhhh!!! Great Idea!!! I wonder if that is what Dom. salons do cause I always get this crazy shine when I go there but not at home!!!! I am going to do this today...I am deep conditioning right now!!

Thanks for that idea:)

BTW I use this as an after styling tool or every other day to replenish sheen

Priestess said:
Slang for "silicones." It's a lightweight plastic I think. They're used in hair prodcucts to provide shine and smooth the hair. Over time they can build up tho, and a SLS shampoo is needed to wash them out. HTH ;)

Oh Ok Thanks

Cayenne0622 said:
Now ya'll know how we are....would anyone care to list the ingredients?:)

Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethiconol, Cyclomethicone , Dimethicone , Phenyl Trimethicone, Olea Europaea (Olive) fruit oil (and) Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol Acetate Vitamin B, Fragrance.

I am pretty happy with this serum, even though 90% of them work the same on my hair. But I LOVE the smell and I just like the fact that it has a little olive oil in it. Plus my stylist uses this now. And the rollerset that I got in my siggy, the dominican salon I went to used this on me.

I just bought this today to help tame the frizzies for wearing a baggy at night. I also decided to used this on my 13 year olds hair before I rollerset it. This stuff is awesome, I applied my leave-in, then applied some serum and her hair was so soft and shiny. Her hair layed so smooth on the rollers:grin: :grin:

I didn't even use setting lotion or foam:eek:

AtlantaJJ said:
Bump, where do we get this GoooodStuff from Sista Friends??? :confused:

AtlantaJJ, I got mine from a regular beauty supply store. I'm not sure how much everyone else is paying, but I paid $7.99 for mine:eek: :eek: :eek:

I may have to pick this up now...just to see if I see any differential between this and the ORS Glossing Polish (which I absolutely love) -
*minor pj moment*

I am SOOOOOOOOO happy that yall are like this. I used it again this weekend on a style in which I rollerset. I love the smell. Even better, I got mine for FREE at the Baltimore Meet and Greet! (thanks BabyImaStarr! :) )
Don't worry about the price ladies. You only use a little and it goes a long way. Texas beauty has it for 6.97, if you can't find it in your area. They have great prices on other things too.http://texasbeautysupplycom.stores.yahoo.net/ic503025.html

crlsweetie912 said:
I am SOOOOOOOOO happy that yall are like this. I used it again this weekend on a style in which I rollerset. I love the smell. Even better, I got mine for FREE at the Baltimore Meet and Greet! (thanks BabyImaStarr! :) )
Don't worry about the price ladies. You only use a little and it goes a long way. Texas beauty has it for 6.97, if you can't find it in your area. They have great prices on other things too.http://texasbeautysupplycom.stores.yahoo.net/ic503025.html

This serum is great! My daughters' rollerset came out great. She just love the body and bounce that she got. She didn't have a shine when I took the rollers out, but I added a couple more drops and the shine was on:lol:

I've been using it on my hair also. I really like it. Especially since I've started doing the baggie method. My hair feels sooooo soft and the shine is ridiculous.

Thanks Crlsweetie912!!!:)

Thanks to you luvlonghair! Somebody (HoneyDew!) posted and helped me, so I can't help but pass along something that works. It's a new staple for me and my rollersets!

I'm so happy, I got a coupon in the mail for 30% off for the pricy BSS that carries this stuff. I will be sure to pick up a bottle on my next visit! :yay:

Back