Deep Brillance

NeeSee

I was wondering if any of you all have ever used Deep Brillance products. If you have please share with me your thoughts and feelings
Thank you. I tried doing a search but nothing came up.

Nothing came up? There was a bit of a following a couple years ago... Personally, I tried the Manage Leave In and thought it was just okay but at the time I didn't know what to look for, the Moisture Treatment was okay too, but I really liked the Reconstructor which was similar to the Moisture treatment except with silk protein. The thing with the conditioners is that a little goes a long way, if you use too much it won't work as well imo. HTHS..

My hairdresser was big behind Farouk systems. I have used their shampoo, conditioner, color, and foam wrap. They were okay but not something I would go back to. I never used the relaxer, so I cannot comment on that. I really like the Reflect--Silk Reflection and the Shine Spray; those are my favorites. One thing about Deep Brilliance color system is that you can get the color and relaxer the same day, because the color contains no ammonia or peroxide. The downside is that many places have stopped carrying Deep Brilliance, so it is hard to find unless you purchase on-line.

I found that despite what my hairdresser said, the color and relaxer are not good to get on the same day unless your hair is constantly being treated and deep conditioned. My hair eventually broke off recently where all of the color is, and my ends were ragged. She was using the Biosilk and the Biolage shampoos/conditioners which contain a lot of alcohol and is damaging to your hair because the alcohol dried it out. Every time I went to her and told her my hair was breaking and not as thick, she would say it was healthy. I knew it wasn't healthy because most of it was on my bathroom floor and sink. Just last week, I switched hairdressers. Even though, I will miss the color because it is so "brilliant", but healthy hair is more important to me.

My hairdresser uses depp brilliance relaxers on my hair, and I have to say, they come out very well. Even the gentle relaxers get your hair just as straight as the regular (although you have to keep it on a little longer).

Back