Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• 5-7 times a week

• Total voters
[ QUOTE ]
RushGirl said:
I got mine from www.pleasantimage.com too! They have great customer service!!! I placed my order on a Saturday I think.. it was shipped out that next Monday and I got it on Friday! Before that.. I emailed them a couple of times to ask a question and they got back to me within a day.

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
yup, i've been bothering them for a while now and they've been nothing but nice.just dont try to get the relaxer from them(if youre in fl), they'll go nuts.

Gosh, you guys have got me back to wanting to try Elucence!!! But I won't...b/c I don't want to have to purchase things online and Kenra has been working very well for me!

Deep Brilliance is my preference. I've tried Kenra and it didn't do much for my mostly 4a natural hair. Elucence, I have yet to try.

My vote is for Kenra. It delivers the moisture I need, and can penetrate my dense 4a/b curls.

JenJen, I paid $6 for shipping the 2 litre bottle of conditioner. Although I LOVE Elucence Moisture Balancing conditioner, since I've stopped using shampoo I don't feel that I need anything that good to condition my hair anymore. I'm doing fine with store bought conditioners and oil. My routine is very simplistic and the few products that I use are easy to come by. I doubt if I will be ordering again. If I ever want a really good conditioner, I will go back to EMBC without hesitation.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hairlove said:
Gosh, you guys have got me back to wanting to try Elucence!!! But I won't...b/c I don't want to have to purchase things online and Kenra has been working very well for me!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, ya know Hairlove.. you can call and order it over the phone..
grin.gif

Still a tigh between Kenra & Elucence lol this is harder than I thought it would be
scratchchin.gif

Tracyanette have u tried any of the other two or u been using Elucence solely? If u have tried Elucence, what would u say the BIGGEST difference between both is?

ok now I think my decision is taken. In a couple of weeks I'm gonna go ahead order some elucence. Hoping till then the results of the vote wont change
smile.gif

elucence products are great. i got the shampoos and conditioner free from my beautician and i love it. i never tried kenra though.

I just purchased and used Elucence shampoo and conditioner on Friday and I am in love. This line is wonderful and I can't think of any words to describe how much I love the way my hair feels. I went back to the Belk's salon to purchase Kenra's Intense Emollient and will use that on my next full shampoo day. I am completely happy with the Elucence and have found what I have been looking for in a shampoo/conditioner combo!

[ QUOTE ]
nmfsc said:
I just purchased and used Elucence shampoo and conditioner on Friday and I am in love. This line is wonderful and I can't think of any words to describe how much I love the way my hair feels. I went back to the Belk's salon to purchase Kenra's Intense Emollient and will use that on my next full shampoo day. I am completely happy with the Elucence and have found what I have been looking for in a shampoo/conditioner combo!

[/ QUOTE ]

smile.gif
I feel the same way.

Okay, so I brought the Kenra's Intense Emollient on Saturday and used it yesterday with my full shampoo wash. This stuff is incredible as well. It is giving the Elucence a very serious run for its' money. I can't choose a favorite between these two and will simply alternate. My hair was feeling like butta' when I applied this conditioner and the shine, softness, detangling properties, and overall conditioning were superb. Both conditioners, for me, work exceptionally well and have my hair feeling and looking very nice for 7 weeks post-relaxer.

I've used both Kenra and Elucence. The Elucence brand is far superior IMHO. I have never used a lind of products that have produced such consistent results as far as softness and detangling. My hair doesn't dry out even when it's loose and down. For me that means less breakage. None of the products cause a heavy buildup on my hair even though some are silicone based, but they are water soluble so they wash out. My hair is never stiff or sticky and greasy when I use these products. They definitely add moisture and pliability. This really is a great line.

As you can see in my siggy. I am an elucence fan. I have Kenra MC, I used it once. Elucence just detangles my hair. But I also use the shampoo. So the combination is stellar.

Elucence works on my hair,I like to use the Kendra conditioner for co washes.
I forgot I had the Deep Brillance products will have to try soon to compare.

I've used both the Kenra and Elucence. The Elucence wins hands down. Even the Kenra Extra Emollient wasn't as good as the Elucence. The Elucence goes on better, provides more slip, and leaves your hair soft when it's dry. I don't think I have tried a better product.

Back