DEEP BRILLANCE PRODUCTS AT 75% OFF

brickhouse

I could not believe my eyes. I had to go to Walmart to get some Mango Butter and I stopped by the salon. They had Deep Brillance for 75% off. I have been wanting to try this every since Supergirl raved about it. I bought 3 bottles of the Manage leave in, bottle of purity shampoo, 2 bottles of support styling lotion, and 2 bottles of the shine silk spray for only $25.44. These are full size bottle which causes around $12-$13 a piece. I am so excited. I am going to try the other Walmarts in town to see if they have any more. The stylist told me that they would not be carrying them anymore. She also said that you will be able to buy Nexxus products retail. I told her I heard about that. My hair does not like Nexxus so I did not buy any.

brickhouse said:
I could not believe my eyes. I had to go to Walmart to get some Mango Butter and I stopped by the salon. They had Deep Brillance for 75% off. I have been wanting to try this every since Supergirl raved about it. I bought 3 bottles of the Manage leave in, bottle of purity shampoo, 2 bottles of support styling lotion, and 2 bottles of the shine silk spray for only $25.44. These are full size bottle which causes around $12-$13 a piece. I am so excited. I am going to try the other Walmarts in town to see if they have any more. The stylist told me that they would not be carrying them anymore. She also said that you will be able to buy Nexxus products retail. I told her I heard about that. My hair does not like Nexxus so I did not buy any.

hmmmm. . . I have seen the Deep Brilliance products in the Sally's that I go to. But the prices were not tempting at all. I might have to stop by the Wal-mart salon.

I don't think anyone outside of LHCF really knew about the products, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were being discontinued due to poor sales. Or maybe they should take it retail like Nexxus.

myco said:
hmmmm. . . I have seen the Deep Brilliance products in the Sally's that I go to. But the prices were not tempting at all. I might have to stop by the Wal-mart salon.

I don't think anyone outside of LHCF really knew about the products, so I wouldn't be surprised if they were being discontinued due to poor sales. Or maybe they should take it retail like Nexxus.

I think you are right. I have never heard of them until Supergirl raved about it. I just tried the bottle of Shine which is regularly $13 but I got it for $3.25. It gives awesome shine. I will try to hunt down every bottle in town. It is just such a good bargain.

My stylist uses deep brilliance products on occasion. She said that it was developed in Tina Knowles' salon.

brickhouse said:
Really I know that farouk manufactures it.

Farouk is out of Houston and Tina's salon is in Houston so it could be true that it was developed in her salon. I would like to see them come down on the prices though--especially since they're selling it in Sally's.

brickhouse said:
I think you are right. I have never heard of them until Supergirl raved about it. I just tried the bottle of Shine which is regularly $13 but I got it for $3.25. It gives awesome shine. I will try to hunt down every bottle in town. It is just such a good bargain.

Are you talking about the shine spray? Yeah, it's pretty much the bomb. It's good for dry detangling too. It smells wonderful and has wheat germ oil (one of my favorite ingredients) in it.

Back