Decipher this for me

thatscuteright

I know that you might need the background, but what is your impression and what do you get from this:

I cannot follow through with pain, no marriage, and poor decisions that are not my own in my private life.

Nothing's worse than appearing like the best in the world, not producing for superiors, and feeling bad because of no marriage, pain, and bad decisions. Instead of being assessed as ok, those above me think failure. Mediocre results from someone as gifted as me is like dropping someone off a cliff. High expectations+Prejudice+Mediocre Results (from pain, no marriage, bad decisions not my own)+ = People Who Think They Can do Mistreat me Without Consequence!?

When I loose in this way, it takes a piece of me. Because I knew how to succeed, guided my personal life properly, but was ignored; resulting in that which I was trying to prevent-failure, pain, no marriage!

An A+ student in school, but dont know how to be an A+ student in real life.

I've seen people who excel in school, but dont have a clue about anything thats not in a book. Can handle beeing the smart one in highschool, get accepted to a really good college and find out there are people smarter than them. And they just cant cope with being 2nd.

Last edited:
I know that you might need the background, but what is your impression and what do you get from this:

I cannot follow through with pain, no marriage, and poor decisions that are not my own in my private life.

Nothing's worse than appearing like the best in the world, not producing for superiors, and feeling bad because of no marriage, pain, and bad decisions. Instead of being assessed as ok, those above me think failure. Mediocre results from someone as gifted as me is like dropping someone off a cliff. High expectations+Prejudice+Mediocre Results (from pain, no marriage, bad decisions not my own)+ = People Who Think They Can do Mistreat me Without Consequence!?

When I loose in this way, it takes a piece of me. Because I knew how to succeed, guided my personal life properly, but was ignored; resulting in that which I was trying to prevent-failure, pain, no marriage!

:ohwell: ...um, it sounds like he is troubled by being judged for not living up to the standard that he has set for himself yet and he also perceives himself as being judged for not living up to the standards of his professional peers and superiors and feels that this translates into prejudice and not getting a fair shake or equal opportunity in his professional surrounding.

Plainly put...there's a certain degree of "whining man feeling sorry for himself" there. :yawn:

I changed it then!

An A+ student in school, but dont know how to be an A+ student in real life.

I've seen people who excel in school, but dont have a clue about anything thats not in a book. Can handle beeing the smart one in highschool, get accepted to a really good college and find out there are people smarter than them. And they just cant cope with being 2nd.\

A big *** baby!

and i read it again

Sounds suicidal too. Blaming others for his issues, he just might go "postal"

I did read this over, but need time to think about it. At first glance, I would say that the writer is in pain, in part because of feelings that they have been unable to meet certain people's expectations or they have recently suffered a big loss.

BTW -- just because someone is talented and gifted, doesn't mean that everything they do has to be over-the-top or really outstanding. Also there seems to be a problem accepting one's flaws and dealing with disappointing outcomes.

This person seems to feel they have lost control of their situation and may be feeling overwhelmed and unappreciated.

Wish I had more background, but I am concerned for the writer.

Sounds like:
Caucasian male
any age
SPOILED
Wife is screwing every BBB (big black buck) she can get her mouth on :perplexed
not attractive, rather wimpy
a lot more average than his momma led him to believe

WARNING! Individual is prone to doing more harm to others before he ends his own pain. Get help for this person IMMEDIATELY!

Obviously I don't know the background but my impression is that this person is attention seeking and like fizzy said 'SPOILED'
:ohwell:

:rolleyes:Tamala!?!?! How are you gonna have us all decipher and break it down and then don't tell us what the background info is?!?! *waiting tapping foot*

:rolleyes:

:rolleyes:Tamala!?!?! How are you gonna have us all decipher and break it down and then don't tell us what the background info is?!?! *waiting tapping foot*

:rolleyes:

Sorry chica :lol:

A man wrote this to a woman that did not marry him.
They were engaged and she did not want to marry him anymore.
After several months of being seperated, she inquired about how he was doing, and he "went off on her" with that e-mail.

Sounds like:
Caucasian male
any age
SPOILED
Wife is screwing every BBB (big black buck) she can get her mouth on :perplexed
not attractive, rather wimpy
a lot more average than his momma led him to believe

WARNING! Individual is prone to doing more harm to others before he ends his own pain. Get help for this person IMMEDIATELY!

I don't get the joke.

Sounds like someone who needs to STFU. Somebody lay a few belt strokes across his whiny back and put him to a honest day's work. If he has time to write this kind of stuff, he isn't working enough hours,

Sorry chica :lol:

A man wrote this to a woman that did not marry him.
They were engaged and she did not want to marry him anymore.
After several months of being seperated, she inquired about how he was doing, and he "went off on her" with that e-mail.

oh, dam. :lachen: ok...that's a pity party. Bless his heart. :yawn:

...and to add....it sounds like he is a bit upset at how this failed relationship will make him "look" in his professional circles....everyone on the job must have known he was engaged....Y'all know that marriage takes a man's STATUS up 50 knotches! This marriage would have given him the credibility and added perception of stability that he needed to get noticed at work. Dam. Oh well. :look:

Back