December 28,29,30 & 31...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans??

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
WOW! Here we are Lovely Ladies...Approaching the Final Weekend of 2012!:grin:

As we Reflect and Give Thanks for 2012 and As we look forward to the Blessings in Store for us in 2013...........

What will You Beauties Be Doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair???

Tomorrow a.m. I plan to:
Cowash with Hairveda's Red Tea Conditioner
Claudie Reconstructor *under dryer*
Do a Coconut Milk Rinse
Steam with either Jessicurl WDT or SD's Avocado Pudding
ACV
Tea Rinse/Leave-In & Oil (dry under Dryer)

And YOU???????

I'll be doing a pre-poo with avj, grape seed oil, and coconut oil for an hour
-washing with ORS creamy aloe and Giovanni deep moisture shampoo
-light protein with ORS replenishing pak
-deep condition with I'm not sure what yet lol. I want to try something new but I'm trying to use up some stuff first. I want to wait until my AOWC gets here tomorrow.
-going under my upart wig so I can start working out next week

Since I had my hair done on December 22, I'm not gonna do sheet to my hair this weekend. :giggle: Like I always say, the less I do to my hair, the better off it is. Less is more. :yep:

Tomorrow I'll shampoo with phyto organics kelate
Dc with joico moisture recovery or k pak
Detangle in shower
Air dry partly then moisturise and braid up
Dry under hooded dryer

No major plans this weekend...I have my hair in flat twists that I've been wearing under my wig. Today I washed and DC'd with Wen and sat under my steamer and tonight I will moisturize with my Giovanni conditioner and spritz with my mixture of Infusium 23, Wen conditioner, and braid spray and I'll seal with an oil mix of castor, olive and coconut oil. Then I'll massage my scalp with mix of Megatek, castor oil and Beemine's sulfur serum. That's all my weekend plans!

No major plans this weekend...I have my hair in flat twists that I've been wearing under my wig. Today I washed in the twists and DC'd with Wen and sat under my steamer and tonight I will moisturize with my Giovanni conditioner and spritz my hair with my mixture of Infusium 23, Wen conditioner, and braid spray and I'll seal with an oil mix of castor, olive and coconut oil. Then I'll massage my scalp with a mix of Megatek, castor oil and Beemine's sulfur serum. That's all my weekend plans!

On Saturday I plan to pre-poo with Hair Trigger on my scalp and AOHSR on the length of my hair and sit under my conditioning cap for 20 mins. Then I will wash with Mizani Puriphying Shampoo and a second wash with Paul Mitchell Awapuhi shampoo. Next I will condition with PM The Detangler. I will DC with Mizani Moisturefuse under steam for 45 mins. Last I will apply Luv Naturals leave in and PM Super Skinny Serum to detangle and air dry.

I cut the rest of my permed ends (transitioned for 18 months) on Christmas Day. Some areas weren't cut because the hair had previously broken off so there were no permed ends to cut.

This weekend I will give myself an all over trim as a fresh start for the hair that wasn't cut and to ensure that I don't have any straggler permed ends left in what I did cut. :ohwell::look::yep:

OK! So, I plan to flat iron and trim fa' my life again this weekend. I have some unevenness I want to get situated. I may end up APL again, but its cool :).

Routine YO':

Prepoo with Hair Trigger Hair Growth Elixir on my scalp and Hempseed Oil on my length and ends.

Shampoo with Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo (I'll lather up 2, maybe 3 times to remove all traces of oil and buildup w/o clarifying)

Apply Tea Rinse: CC's Naturals Marshmallow and Burdock Root Hair Tea mixed w/ Slippery elm

Sit with this for 30 mins to an Hour (Maybe more if I'm lazy :ohwell:)

Apply Moisturizing DC, Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk and steam for 30 minutes

Rinse and then detangle in the shower with a cheapy slippy rinsing condish probably V05 Moisture Milks

Apply leave-Ins and Air dry to about 90 % using the banding method

Then I'll blow using the tension method on a cool/low heat setting

Flat iron on 340 using the chase method

TRIM THAT THANG!

...and VOILA! Shawty done :happydance:

taking my twists down
detangle, wash, dc blah blah blah all that other stuff
blowdry to stretch hair for new mini twists
put in new mini twists

i started the twist takedown process tonight. will continue tomorrow and possibly on saturday if i dont finish tomorrow.

Last edited:
Not sure yet, I washed my hurr on Xmas eve.....I'll be back in NYC on sunday afternoon and plan on cleaning my house through to the first weekend of January. Maybe I could pre-poo early New Yrs Eve while cleaning and such?

Did a great steam yesterday and won't get to do much today as I'm going to 2 events...I think I'll be bringing out my caruso's for my evening event as I was instructed to wear my hair out by my girlfriend. I am busted this morning because I was up late giving her the hair talk. She is excited to get started:yep:

I plan to do one more steam session this weekend...I think:look:

Deep condition on dry hair with Silicon Mix, wash with ORS Creamy Aloe shampoo and condition with Victoria Secret So Sexy conditioner. Rollerset and sat under dryer for 30 minutes. Slept in rolllers overnight.

I plan to relax and trim my hair this weekend so this cold/flu that I am fighting better go away between now and tomorrow morning :censored:

Hopefully getting the last heat set in my hair until the spring.

I'm making my own wig this weekend so I'll be able to keep my hair up with the type of hair and color I like.

Now I've just gotta research ways to keep my edges straight without heat. *walks over to youtube*

I plan on roller setting my hair tomorrow with my new dryer. :yay: So glad to have my own and not having to borrow mil's anymore. :lol:

Doing a pre poo/ HOT with EVOCO overnight using heat for 20mins. Tomorrow I'm going to rinse out the oil and cw with Ion hard water condish, proceed with washing with CON Argan oil poo. DC with crece Pelo + Roux PC + walnut oil for 2hrs 30-45mins using heat. Rinse out my DC use crece Pelo leave in seal with Organix Macadamia oil and air dry. After my hair is almost dry I'll add Elasta QP mango and either GSO or EVOO

What are the benefits of henna? I've always wanted to try it, but I'm wayyyyyy to scurred.

I personally do it so that I can apply indigo, because I want jet black hair. But I am thinking about just putting henna on the last 1/3 of my hair, to get that ombre type effect. Dark roots, reddish ends.

I am sure that there are other true benefits, like soft, shiny strong hair (i do get those benefits too). But what I listed are benefits to me :look: I am not a henna expert :nono:

Sawwy :sad:

Doing a protein reconstructor (Motions CPR) and deep conditioning with a balanced or moisturizing product. I might shampoo and/or co-wash to help get rid of a couple of products.

I just finish pre-poo with chicoro mix for 30 min then put AE conditioner on top for 30 min. I rinsed out used As I Am cleanser then tresseme naturals. I am attempting Bantu knots using PM and SM curling smoothie. My first attempt at styling my natural hair. This reminded me why I where protective styles i.e wigs, weaves etc. I hate styling my hair :( I'm too lazy for styling.

I personally do it so that I can apply indigo, because I want jet black hair. But I am thinking about just putting henna on the last 1/3 of my hair, to get that ombre type effect. Dark roots, reddish ends.

I am sure that there are other true benefits, like soft, shiny strong hair (i do get those benefits too). But what I listed are benefits to me :look: I am not a henna expert :nono:

Sawwy :sad:

LOL! It's enough for me. I really want jet black hair without all the chemicals. Ive just heard people rave about it and then I've heard horror stories, this is why I asked :).

- Deep condition overnight with FusionofCulture's SheaBiscus Deep Treatment (2 scoops of Darcy's Pumpkin Seed condish, 2 scoops of whipped shea butter, 1 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp peppermint oil, 1 tbsp castor oil, 1 tbsp Amla and 1 tbsp Hibiscus powder)
- Wash with Curls Creamy Curl Cleanser
- Cowash/Detangle with Elucence Moisture Balancing Conditioner
- Leave-ins: KBB Sweet Ambrosia, grapeseed oil
- Put in medium braids to dry and stretch hair
- Stylers: Shea Radiance Nourishing Hair Repair Cream (moisturizer), castor oil
- Install mini braids

Last edited:
Back