December 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

Hook Me Up:
-Hook Me Up Tool

Sharmooz:
-Kali Cap

Blue Rose Beauty:
-Chai Hair Tea x2

Soultanicals:
-Molasses Deep Construct
-Power to the Pre-Poo
-Knot Dressing Oil Rinse
-Loc n Roll Hibiscus Flow

HSN:
-Kim Kimbl€ Silk Rollers

HOB:
-2x Netwurks Cream
-6x Netwurks Spray

Njoy Essentials:
-Charcoal Purifying Poo

Last edited:
I see you lovely ladies play no joke with your product stashes. I can't touch you all by the Pacific Ocean lol :spinning::spinning::spinning::spinning:

I woke up this morning and started to get ready for wash day. I decided to organize my products.

I only have two bare shelves in my closet lol...I'm still feeling myself though! :bouncy:

See pic (that plastic bin labeled shoe box is full of applicator bottles--don't ask be why I had to buy so many because the beauty supply store was going out of business):

Attachments

• IMG_7408.JPG
    IMG_7408.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 31
I see you lovely ladies play no joke with your product stashes. I can't touch you all by the Pacific Ocean lol :spinning::spinning::spinning::spinning:

I woke up this morning and started to get ready for wash day. I decided to organize my products.

I only have two bare shelves in my closet lol...I'm still feeling myself though! :bouncy:

See pic (that plastic bin labeled shoe box is full of applicator bottles--don't ask be why I had to buy so many because the beauty supply store was going out of business):
How is that Miche conditioner?

Lanolin_Oil.jpg

Okay, my little end of the year haul....
some orange perm rods and some of the teal jumbo perm rods
a satin bonnet
a soft hooded bonnet that attaches to your blow dryer
a new blow dryer
As I Am leave in conditioner
Shea Moisture manuka honey shampoo and masque
Shea Moisture Coconut and Hibiscus rinse out conditioner
Silk Elements setting lotion

I hope these work because these are the last products I'm going to be buying for awhile. Unless they're terrible I'm using these up until they're gone. I have to curb my PJism....

Last edited:
I've actually been buying a lot of stuff this month but forgetting to post it here/keep track.... I have enough of everything except conditioner. Waiting for Sally's liter sale in January to see if I'll get anything and I think I'll be done for me and possibly my daughter for the whole year... maybe :lol:

Back