December 17th, 18th, & 19th - What R Your Hair Plans?????

JJamiah

Happy Thursday Everyone,

I am SOOOOO Happy this weekend/year are almost to an end. I take my braids out in a week or two. I am excited about that. I'll be rocking Kay (see Siggy), Lili Futura, and Blair and maybe not in that order lol.

So Long hair care forum:

What are your hair plans?

Well, I've been wearing a twist out this week...I decided to switch up the Wash and Go pony...I was just getting really bored with my hair...This weekend, I think that I'm going to see if my kitchenitican will braid it up for me in the front...We'll see...I'm getting anxious about the last two weeks of the year!

I'm 21 weeks post and the end of my stretch is at hand. :happydance:
On Friday or Saturday, I'm going to:

1. Clarify hair with ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo.
2. Use Nexxus Emergencee for 15 minutes. I will try to use the hood dryer, although I may be too lazy.
3. Deep condition with Nexxus Emergencee and Vatika Oil overnight.
4. Use Porosity Control for one minute.
5. Detangle with Mane n Tail Detangler, and apply Pureology, Chi Silk Infusion, and Castor Oil.
6. Air dry my hair in braided sections to stretch new growth.
7. Set my dry hair on flexi rods.

Then I'm just gonna bun it up until my touch up on the 22nd.

Well, I'm co washing and resetting my twists today so, 17th and 18th I will be rocking a twist out...19th I'll wash my hair and DC again and re-twist :) I've fallen in love with the twist out :)

Last edited:
I'll do my hair on Saturday evening

Clarify with Bentonite Clay
Deep condition with Aubrey Organics White Camellia
Air dry overnight, next morning apply cupacu butter and get my hair cornrowed

I'll be spending time with the SO sooo I am gonna get fancy. LOL. Hair done, nails done, everything did. I may flat iron and maybe curl. Or blow dry and juicy braid out. My men seem to the like wild wavy hair on me. Eh. Its easy to do so you can have whatever you likeee....

LOL...im geekin for the freakin weekend....

The usual:
Wash with con green
DC with ORS Replenshing conditioner (original formula)
Roux Porosity Control as a final rinse
Herbal Esssence LTR as my leave in
Sit under my hooded dryer, blow dry, use Sallys One n Only Argan Oil,flat iron
Maybe add flexirods to the mix??

With my new length, I wanna try new styles but I am really style challenged,,my first and only rollerset was a disaster..I would like bounce, body, and curls, but I want it to look sexy and salon worthy..

Tonight possibly Saturate Hair in Coconut Oil & Baggy.

Tomorrow:

Use Bear Fruit Hair Cleansing Conditioner in Ginger Orange
Nexxus Keraphix Plastic Cap under Dryer
DC (Steam) with BeeMine
Spritz apply L-I, Apply Oil, Moisturize & Seal

I'm on week 20 of my 26 week stretch. I'll probably bun until I get ready to relax. So

I'm going to to my normal:
DC on dry hair with heat
Shampoo
Air dry
Bun

12-18
Prepoo with raw shea butter, overnight.

Shampoo with KC Come Clean in the morning.
(Been loving this since I retired from the Creme of Nature hunt)

Condition with Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Leave in Knot Today.

Airdry in 2-6 braids, (it just depends on my hair's silkliness, or lack thereof)

Continue to rock Adrianna (my go-to wig), until I find my PS of choice for 2011.
Me and Adrianna haven't been getting along like we used to. :nono:

I am going to get my hair ready for some professional photos, so ...

I will wash with Joico Chelating Shampoo
Condition with Joico Intense Hydrator/Biolage Cerarepair.
Apply Lacio Lacio
Blow Dry
Flat iron

Last edited:
Steam DC w/ SheaMoisture & Garlic Conditioner Mix (add EVOO & aloe vera juice).
Apply leave in conditioner (oyin honey hemp?) and mositurize w/ KBB hair ambrosia.
Twist into big twists and seal w/ Kinky Curly Curling Custard and castor oil.
Let air dry and then wear a chunky twist out for the weekend.

relaxer time for me and I think I'm gonna do a roller wrap. I just had a nice trim not to long ago, so no trims till Nov. 2011 for me :grin:.

Going to spritz on my moisture mix, apply my MTG mix, tie it up and thas all! I may do a CW before the latter, then spritz on my mix, oil it, etc (all while in braids) if I'm so inclined (and feeling good), so that my hair will be extra moisturized and smelling good beneath my wigs (thanx to HE LTR) for my trip next week! Gotta stay fly n fresh when jet-setting, lol :o) And, gotta keep that dryness/breakage at bay...

I want to redo my kinky twists with Afro Marley braid hair! I won't even change the parts...lol!
However, I need to remove the alkaline base from the hair tomorrow early afternoon, by God's grace and co-wash before I start redoing the hair! Want a new do for Christmas!

Friday: Shampoo, condition and moisturize

SN: I told myself I wouldn't get any more products until I finish the ones I had...but NTM shampoo, conditioner and silk touch are looking so tempting. I might pick these up tomorrow

-- EDIT

I got some new things :)
- Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo
- Motions Moisture Plus (repurchase)
- NTM SIlk Touch (repurchase)
- Unrefined Shea Butter

Just shampooed with Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo. Currently DCing with Motions Moisture Plus (shower cap, no heat). After an hour or so I'm gonna rinse it out. Then moisturize and seal with NTM and unrefined shea butter. This will be my first time using shea butter and I'm secretly excited :lick::look:

Last edited:
1. Prepoo with Aubrey Organics HSR conditioner and honey
2. Shampoo with Abba Pure Moisture
3. Condition with Aubrey Organics White Camellia, then sit under my steamer, which I haven't used in a whhhiiillleee, but my hair has been doing great without it so maybe I could afford to skip it every now and again.
4. Rinse with cold water
5. Apply Alba Botanica's leave in conditioner
6. Seal with Qhemet's Cocoa tree detangling ghee

overnight DC w/ SE Megasilk Moisturizing Cond
cleansing w/ Hair One olive oil then using Argan Oil Restorative Mask for about 5 mins in the shower
Put in aphogee green tea keratin restructurizer and SE leave in
Braid it up and wear Outre Yasmine

i washed my hair today so that I can finish my kinky twists on Friday and leave my hair alone for the next couple of weeks :peace:

Well I was going to implement my master plan to uplift and save black community. I guess I will have to scratch that since I am apparently a weak minded black woman who is easily swayed by the media and major corporations. Tomorrow I will contact Assata Shakir to bestow her wisdom on me and teach me how how raise my black son. She is after all a stellar example of raising a black man. Shakir's son never denigrated the black women by calling us b*tches and heauxs.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ETA - Never mind I think I will just steam my hair.:giggle:

Last edited:
Saturday i will be Deep Conditioning my hair with Aussie 3min Deep Conditioner ( My Hair Loves) this Stuff.

My plans aren't too important.....just keep my hair in my bun for the most part until Sunday afternoon....then I'm going to DC and air dry then flat iron. Pretty standard. SHRUGSHRUG.

Back