December 13,14,15...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Come On Lovlies!

Let's Do Some Hair This Weekend!

What will you be doing to Nurture and Nourish those Goregous Strands of Yours????

Since I'm 11.5 months post, I'm protective styling with a sew-in. I have an appointment with a stylist this afternoon. :grin:

Last night I prepooed one half of my hair with HV Jardin oil and Qhemet Moringa tree. The itger half I did Jardin with HH Pink Grapefruit Punch under a cap for about half an hour (im trying to use up those products). Then shampooed with a bar I cant remember the name of. Oil rinse with Jardin. Protein treatment with Silk Dreams Mocha Silk Infusion. Rinsed, let it dry. DC'd this morning with Silk Dreams Razzberry Coconut Affair. Letting my hair be big and fluffy today with a little Oyin Shine and Define to help the curls stay clumped. Will twist tonight for a twist and curl

I have not washed in 2 weeks so this weekend I' m washing with cream of nature and dcing with heat for 45 min with ORS replenishing condish sure my hair will thank me for it

Prepoo'd with EVCO
Cleansed with SD go moist
Komaza protein treatment
Follow up with Jessicurl DT
Oil rinse with grapeseed oil

Will use PBN murumuru milk as my leave in. Seal/style with HV almond glaze. Gonna try some flat twists..hopefully they turn out okay

its my bday weekend :grin: , but we're supposed to be getting a snow storm :nono:
Right now, pre-poo w/ Vatika Frosting
shampoo w/ sm
condition w/ treseme naturals
dc w/ AOHSR

its my bday weekend :grin: , but we're supposed to be getting a snow storm :nono: Right now, pre-poo w/ Vatika Frosting shampoo w/ sm condition w/ treseme naturals dc w/ AOHSR
Atdow71 Happy birthday Personal challenge to become Fit and Fabulous in 2013. Future Bikini/Figure competitor.

Last edited:
Now that im done with the semester with a 4.0 yay.. I can finally have fun with my hair :)
I'll probably do moisturizing DC with kizuri!

Study, study, and more study.

But tonight:
Spritz with black tea/ coconut milk mixture
Apply Tresemme Natural Cowash
Rinse thoroughly
Peppermint pomade on scalp
Oil mix, HH Tutti Frutti and Caramel Frap on length
Twist and pin up

Sunday:
DC on dry hair with SSI Moisture Riche
Rinse thoroughly
Peppermint pomade on scalp
Oil mix, HH Tutti Frutti and Caramel Frap on length
Twist and pin up

After my last final...
-Shampoo w/ whole foods herbal mint
-Dye w/ light mountain henna/indigo (black)
-DC and detangle w/ Giovanni 50/50
-Style for a twist out w/ curls coconut sublime and coconut oil

its my bday weekend :grin: , but we're supposed to be getting a snow storm :nono:
Right now, pre-poo w/ Vatika Frosting
shampoo w/ sm
condition w/ treseme naturals
dc w/ AOHSR

Atdow71 - It's my bro's bday weekend too, and any plans are on hold cause of this stank storm :nono:.

As for my hair - Probably pre-poo with Vatika frosting or may see if I have something interesting in the stash. May be I'll do a henna gloss. But if I don't - wash with elucence moisture acidifying poo, DC with CJ Rehab and either use curlformers or straighten.

@Atdow71 - It's my bro's bday weekend too, and any plans are on hold cause of this stank storm :nono:.

As for my hair - Probably pre-poo with Vatika frosting or may see if I have something interesting in the stash. May be I'll do a henna gloss. But if I don't - wash with elucence moisture acidifying poo, DC with CJ Rehab and either use curlformers or straighten.

Golden75 - I know this damn snow is holding me hostage!

Use some new goodies..Wash/Dc..

*Be back with details...

Stay warm/dry out of the snow..lol..

Happy Hair Growing!

Friday
- Prepoo with Hairveda Methi Sativa and coconut oil
- Cleanse with Ouidad Nourishing Cleansing oil
- DC with Anita Grant Rhassoul Clay, coconut milk and a dollop of Hairveda Sitrinillah
- T-shirt dry for 15 mins, apply leave-ins (Entwine Afrodisia 9 Exotique Leave-In Hair Potion and Hairveda Jardin oil)
- African thread to stretch

Saturday & Sunday
- Dust ends
- Cornrow hair and install Marley hair crochet style

Last edited:
Pre-poo with Coffee oil on scalp and Coconut oil on length, clarify with 1st Lather, use Keracare moisturizing shampoo, do protein treatment using Methi Sativa, DC with steam over coffee using Sitrinillah, apply tea/oil/conditioner, rinse, do a final cold rinse with ACV, blow dry, and flatiron. I only flat iron prior to my relaxer so next week is relaxer time. I am so happy can't take these SSK's.

My routine for this weekend will be exactly the same as last weeks. I want to see if it yields the same or better results.

Tonight conditioning:
* * *Henna w/Matrix Conditioning Balm and (3 hours with Gentle heat).*
* * *Added 1 tbsp of Bhringraj Powder
* * *Added 1 tbsp of Brahmi Powder
* * *Chicoro Drenching PrePoo over night.

Morning:
* * *Shampoo with Design Essentials Moisturizing Poo (trying to use it up).
* * *Steam/Deep Condition w/Design Essentials Intense Moisture Conditioning (30 minutes)*
* * *Apply Kimmay Conditioner to hair in sections
* * *Set on Curlformers using Oying Hair Dew (made the last bit of detangling easier than ever) under the Motions Wrap Lotion.
* * *Drying Under dryer for 30 minutes then let the rest air dry.

Will do dust ends on some sections due to split ends and dryness.

~LaNecia

If I have time tonight, I'll cowash with one of the new WEN flavors I just received.

Will definitely do a honey treatment tomorrow though! :yep:

Could no longer wait on claudie's renew protein so
Prepoo overnight with evco and josie maran argan oil
Wsh with SD go moist
Protein reconstructor with emergencee (45 mns, no shower cap, heat for about 15 mns)
Shampoo with ORS curls unleashed ( finally a sulfate free shampoo that works, new staple)
DC with my beloved Darcys Botanicals deep conditioning masque
Leave in: SD wheat germ butter
Medium twists with Jane Carter's nourish and shine
Will rock a twist out tonight and tomorrow night.
Sunday: will moisturize again and put in small twists for the weeks

Prepoo w/ Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

CoCleanse w/ Claudies 3 in 1 Cleansing Conditioner :lick:

DC w/ Steam using a mixture of Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk, Silk Dreams Destination Hydrations, Oil, Honey and Glycerin (With a bits of MilCreek Botanicals Biotin conditioner on my ends)

Add Leaves Ins: ACV-Claudies Finishing Rinse, SSI Moisture Mist, HH SCM topped with ST Knot Sauce, seal with Soultanicals plantinum roots Scalp oil and Reparative Serum on my ends

Style....how...I dunno. Any ideas?

Color back to black, cowash, dc and some mini twist with the new curls paste I got.
Side note: wanted to try some of my Black Friday haul from hairveda but it still hasn't arrived.

Dcingovernight with EVOCO,tomorrow washing with either SM retention poo or CON Argan poo. Then im going DC all day with KeraPro. Use Inphenom mist leave in seal with EVOCO and airdry!

Baggying overnight with:
JBCO Extra Dark

Tomorrow a.m.
As I Am Cleansing Pudding
Follow up with Nutrine Garlic Conditioner
Curl Junkie Repair Me (under dryer)
DC/Steam with Fleurtzy DC'er over a Cup of Coffee
ACV Rinse (Hairveda)
Tea (Black) Leave-In/Dry under dryer

welp...right now i'm finishing up with detangling my hair

also:

wash (will use suave almond and shea butter shampoo)
dc (hair chemist macadamia repair masque)
aphogee green tea & keratin spray
aphogee curlific leave-in spray (first time trying...hope it's good)
seal with shortening (palm oil) and castor oil mixed.

possibly twist...but i might wait until next week to twist? not sure. if i dont twist this weekend...i'll try to keep my hair as stretched/detangled as possible so i dont have to re-detangle too much next weekend when i actually do it. hopefully i can.

Cowash with AIA Coconut Cowash
Then a tea rinse under deep conditioner MHC so Deep Conditioner for 30 min under a baggy
Do the LOC method with AIA leave in condish, evoo and AIA double butter cream
and then put in braids

Last edited:
Not much. Co washing with V05 Strawberries and cream conditioner then using Kinky Curly Knot Today as a leave-in. Gonna enjoy my last week of these braids as they will be coming out next weekend.:cry:

Prepoo'd with EVCO
Cleansed with SD go moist
Komaza protein treatment
Follow up with Jessicurl DT
Oil rinse with grapeseed oil

Will use PBN murumuru milk as my leave in. Seal/style with HV almond glaze. Gonna try some flat twists..hopefully they turn out okay

My flat twist out actually doesn't look that bad ..the back/nape isnt that great, I'm still figuring out how to do that without actually seeing what I'm doing lol but I'm actually pleased with my effort. 2014 might be the year my 'style-challenged' days are over..

Attachments

• image-410881947.jpg
    image-410881947.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 23
I was going to wait till Christmas, but the heck with it. I'm up to HERE with my hair and I'm ready to straighten. Plus I bought a new flat iron and have been wanting to try it out *crosses fingers* cause I neeeever get silky smooth results.
I'm about wash w/ *carols daughter monoi shampoo, DC w/ shea moisture's deep treatment masque, roller set or flexi set, dryer, then flat iron. Wish me luck. I see everyone else is snowed in too lol

Back