December 13,14,15...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

Wash: Shea Moisture Retention Shampoo
Condition: Renpure Argan Oil Condish
Finger detangle and twist out with either Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie or Nubian Heritage Hemp Shea butter with cheapie gel and coconut oil.

Cowashed - Tresemme Naturals
DC - Curl Junkie Deep Fix
Leave-in - KBN Shealoe
Oil - EVOO
Styler - Shea Moisture Curl and Style Milk

This is my first time using the CJ Deep Fix, my curls feel in love! I usually use Curl Rehab, but I may have found a replacement.

Will style tommarah:

Wash: Giovanni poo Chinese Botanicals or 50:50

Maybe a treatment? If so it will be Komaza Protein Strengthner ( i try to do this once a month sometimes twice)

Condition: Aubrey's HSR or GBP

I will not untwist when finished will just do the lco method all week with my komaza spray, claudie's moisturizer & my oil blend daily.

I should do it today:look: cause its snowing up a storm here in NYC...but iz being lazy:lol:

Last edited:
  • Friday nite-I slept in mayo and egg mix last night.
  • Saturday-Washed out this am.
  • Currently have carrot cholesterol deep treatment on for a few hours.
  • Rinsing with black tea.
  • Oil scalp with castor oil.
  • Seal with shea butter.
  • Cornroll hair.
  • Put wig back on :yep:

Co washed with Dark and lovely Co wash conditioner.
Deep conditioned with Aussie 3 min & Dove moisturizing Conditioner.

Sunday Evening:
- Pre-treatment with grapeseed oil & honey
- Co-Cleanse with Ouidad Curl CoWash
- Condition with CJ Smoothing Conditioner
- Modified oil rinse
- leave-in DB Transitioning Creme
- Seal with Komaza Aloe My Hair Cream
- Curlformer set, dry, put in ponytail to stretch
- Sleep

Used Shi naturals scalp detox..SSI Blueberry Co/wash..Healing Herbs By Rene Coffee Mocha Dc 1hr,Rinsed with Healing Herbs By Rene Moringa con,HH Marshmellow leave-in,CC naturals hibiscus Cream & Sealed with Happy Nappy Coffee Caramel Brûlée butter...Applied on my scalp Healing Herbs By Rene Biotin Maca growth lotion...

Happy Hair Growing!

Pre poo with
-Neem,brahmi, methi, coconut milk,coconut oil and a cheapie condish mixture for 4hrs
- Cleanse scalp and hair with AIA cleansing pudding
- protein treatment with komaza protein strengthener
- Final tea rinse
- oil scalp and edges
- apply leave in conditioner
- chunky twists to air dry
- mid sized twists for next 2 weeks
- seal with chilled avj

Sent from my SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE3 using LHCF

Gonna prepping tonight with NBD cosmetics protein conditioner overnight. Use my WEN cucumber aloe(wanna see what the hype is about wen) dc with SD razz conditioner with steam, final rinse with ACV and do a curlformer set :)

Had some coated dry crunchy hair this week after having to remind myself YET AGAIN why I don't use Aussie Moist Shampoo. I swear I pick this stuff up like, once every two years or so because it's crazy cheap and smells so good and then I'm all, "Ugh! This stuff is terrible! Oh, now I remember..."

Yesterday shampooed with ORS Creamy Aloe, 5 min in shower condition with ORS Replenishing Pak. Already DC'd twice this week because of that darn Aussie Moist Shampoo. M&S with Giovanni Leave-in and my Jojoba/Sunflower Oil mix. I'm having major hair boredom, so I'm just taking care of it and PS'ing instead of the 101 crazy things I'm aching to do to it.

Sunday Evening:
- Pre-treatment with grapeseed oil & honey
- Co-Cleanse with Ouidad Curl CoWash
- Condition with CJ Smoothing Conditioner
- Modified oil rinse
- leave-in DB Transitioning Creme
- Seal with Komaza Aloe My Hair Cream
- Curlformer set, dry, put in ponytail to stretch
- Sleep

Didn't do any of this, but will sleep :lol:. Busy weekend so I just re-moisturized and put it in 5 braids for a braid out or updo tomorrow. I will co-cleanse on Wednesday as opposed to just co-washing. Hope my scalp makes it until then.

Last edited:
Was procrastinating but went ahead and

- touched up my roots with Garnier Olia (black)
- washed with Naturelle Grow Lemon & Mint Detoxifying co-wash
- DC'ed with heat using SD Avocado Pudding
- tension blow dried 90/95%with Redkin Satinwear 02
- dusted my ends
- sealed hair in sections w/ KV hair butter and put in Bantu knots for the night
- applied a tad of HH JOJ to my edges with TPS Sweet Simplicity styler and smoothed down

My scalp feels much better now

I did an overnight with Njoi Ayurvedic Oil
Washed
DC with BV Smoothie for one hour
Final rinse with Claudie's Normalizing conditioner

Leave in Monoi Anti Breakage spray underneath Claudie's Kahve Leave in

Back