July 24,25,26 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

Tomorrow a.m.
Pre-Rx with BoBeam's Deep Conditioning Hair Crème (can be used as a Pre-Poo)
Cowash with: SSI's Pomegranate
Treat with: Cathy Howse UBH (under dryer for 20 minutes)
Steam with: Mission:Condition's Honey & Marshmallow DC'er
Apply Leave in: ST'icals Sorrel, BBD Stretch & Dry under Dryer
After Drying: ???????

Switched this out for Jakeala's "Ginger Mustard" DC'er in Peach Bellini (1st time trying this one)

heavy moisturizing and sealing with cfcg, afroveda shea amla and rescue hair oil
Ooooo girl get chu some! I know it takes a month to get to you but it's so worth it. Or maybe get it from Hattache when they have sales or something.
really? Is it similar to Oyin's juices and berries or Alikay Naturals lemon grass or some activator spray? I've been thinking about getting this for awhile....maybe next sale.

Pre-poo: Did a scalp scrub with Naturelle Grow Scalp Scrub, Hair Trigger on the scalp and Coco nut oil on the length
Clarify: Keracare 1st Lather
Wash: KeraCare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Protein Treatment: Komaza Care Protein Strengthener
DC: Naturelle Grow Marshmallow Root and Slipper Elm Dc over coffee and under heat
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/Vatika Frosting/Giovanni Direct
Dry: Air dry
Style: Twist out

Prepoo: Annabelle's Ayurvedic Mask (old formula. love this. very little slip but great softening)
Shampoo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo
Clay Wash: Naturalicious Purple
DC: Silk Dreams Avocado Overnight
Spray hair with Bel Nouvo Coco Castor
Twist with Oyin Hair Dew, Bel Nouvo Avocado Shea
Seal with Annabelle's Body Butter

Pre-poo: overnight with my diy horsetail oil, peppermint oil and tea tree oil
Clay treatment: Rhassoul with a little bit of Bentonite clay, coffee, acv, water and honey. This ended up being more watery than I've ever made a clay treatment, but rinsing was a breeze so I definitely am going to experiment more with this.
DC: grapeseed oil, shea butter, glycerin, ORS replenishing conditioner and a sample pack of CON intensive conditioning treatment.
Leave-ins: Giovanni Direct Leave In, shea butter, Lottabody moisture milk. Then I banded my hair and will eventually figure out what to do with my hair later.

This wash day pretty much cements that DC-ing works better when I apply the shea butter, oils and glycerin directly to my hair instead of mixing it into my DC. Consistent softness across all the deep conditioners :yep:

Complete change of routine this week as I realised I hadn't clarified in ages. I've been DCing on dry hair first for a few weeks but it seemed counterintuitive to clarify after DCing. So instead the plan is:
Pre-poo with oils
Clarifying shampoo followed by moisturising shampoo
DC
Air dry, moisturise &seal.

Prepoo: V05 Conditioner mixed w/ EVCO

Shampoo: Silk Dreams Go Moist Shampoo

Deep Condition: Silk Dreams Shea What mixed w/ HH Fruit Punch Conditioner (Not to sure about the name), Hempseed oil and castor oil

Leave In: Apoghee ProVitamin Leave in, Its A 10 Keratin Leave In and Sleek N' Shine Silk Polisher Serum

Blow Dry, M&S (Oyin Handmade Hair Dew & Castor Oil), Get it cornrolled and BOOM! DONE! :happydance:

Changed around a couple products.....All changed are in red.

Cleanse: Shea Moisture Purification Mask
DC: Naturalle Grow Thick and Rich DC
Leave In: Soultanicals Knot Sauce
Seal: Sarenzo Creamy Oil
Style: Chunky Twists with EcoStyler Gel

Revamped:
Prepoo: Shea Moisture Purification Mask
Cleanse: As I Am Cleansing Pudding
DC: APB Bamboo and Algae DC
Leave In: Sarenzo Cupuacu Hair Milk

Everything else stayed the same.

NXS Shampoo