Dec31,Jan1,2,3,4..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Here We Go Beautiful Ladies! Saying "Goodbye" to 2014! :party:

It's time to leave: Breakage, Splits, Shedding, SSK's, Heat Damage, Dryness, Protein Overload, Moisture Overload, Hair Loss, Uneven-ness Setbacks and all that other stuff on the other side of 2014.

It's time to begin Anew. Let's Do this!

This is a Time for New Beginnings.

So, What Are YOU Doing this Weekend to Care For and Condition YOUR Hair!

Prepoo/Detangle: APB Ayurvedic Mask & APB Green Powerhouse in Pink Sugar
Cowash: Amala Cream Rinse
Protein: Komaza Protein Strengthener
DC: APB Broccoli Smoothing Deep Conditioner
Leave in/Moisturizer: APB Leave in spray in Coconut Lime Verbena, APB Broccoli Hair Cream
Seal/Style: APB Butta in Coconut Lime Verbena

Doing a light protein treatment this weekend.

Friday:
Pre-Poo with Annabelle's Coffee Oil on scalp and Coconut Oil on length
Detangle and sit under conditioning cap for 20 mins.

Saturday:
Cowash - As I am Coconut Cowash
Protein treat: BASK Vanilla Whiskey for 30 mins
DC: Marie Dean's Aleo and Hemp DC, Porosity Control, Olive Oil, Rosemary, Peppermint and Eucalyptus Oil over coffee
Rinse: Tea/Oil/Conditioner
Leave-ins: Annabelle's/Oil/ Giovanni Direct
Air-dry: 30 mins under turbie twist
Detangle and apply heat protectant
Install perm rods and sit under Pibbs for 40 mins

I just did a wash and go yesterday and my first oil rinse, which by the way did not leave my fine hair greasy at all. So for the next few days I will be doing shower steams, extra sealing, scalp massages and getting my 2015 regimen together.

Finally starting to get cool/cold consistently in my neck of the woods so I'll be switching to biweekly washing until the weather warms up again.

M&S
LG Green Magic scalp massage
Evian Facial Spray (I bought this for my face and now love it for misting my hair without causing too much reversion)
Claudie's Balancing Hair Moisturizer
MHC Buttery Soy Creme

Last edited:
Not a thing! Might cowash with Yes To Carrots to get rid of it. But most likely, ill be leaving my hair alone until my Silk Dreams conditioner gets here. Will moisturize and seal my ends...eventually

EDIT: SD will be here tomorrow. So I will do a HOT with coconut oil for one hour, shampoo with SM Manuka Honey (still loving this stuff!), DC with Mocha Silk, coconut oil rinse, then DC with Vanilla Silk. I'll detangle with KCKT and rebraid for another week of protective styling under my half wig. I think I'll dust my ends as well.

Last edited:
Cowashed earlier today, sprayed some leave-in conditioner by APB, sealed with Jakeala Amla Shea Hemp Parfait and put my hair in big twists to dry. My hair is so soft and smells yummy. I'll probably bun it until this weekend when I wash and DC.

I can't decide, at all. I have though about henna, (I tried to henna then had to do a wash out before I wanted to) or flat iron, or I can't decide.
I will be looking on this site for inspiration.

Camellia nut shampoo, scalp massage (there is no waer involved with this "Shampoo") then Soy bean tea with a heavy spritzing then braidout. Will towel steam hair inbetween.

Today I'll do my first BKT treatment on my hair (next in is in 3 months). It is a new beginning on my hair journey.
Hope I get all the length I wish for.

I'll be redoing my demi permanent hair color, blow dry, and flat iron for length check.

My hair is due for some serious clarifying/chelating
detangle with oyin honey hemp
Prepoo with apb ayurvedic mask with oil on top
Shampoo with redken cleansing creme
Condition with ssi blueberry
Dc with claudies deep moisturizing or silk dreams avocado

I'm just going to massage my scalp and wait anxiously for my hair products to come. My hair is straightened so I'm just wearing a bonnet. Can someone pleeeeeeeease point me in the direction of a cute silk head scarf? Don't let a Sista be stuck with BSS bonnets and scarfs.

Tomorrow:
Pre-Rx with Mission:Condition's TerraForma Pre-Poo Treatment
Cleanse: HydroQuench Systems Brazilian Cocoa & Honey Cleansing Conditioner
Lee Stafford Rx (5 minutes)
Steam: Mission:Condition's Banana Kisses DC'er
Apply Leave-In SSI's Tahitian Vanilla & Dry under Dryer

Prepoo: APB ayurvedic mask
Cleanse: Carol s daughter cupuacu shampoo
Cowash: matching carols daughter conditioner
DC: Carol's daughter cupuacu smoothing mask
Leave ins: it's a 10 leave in and carol s daughter cupuacu blow out cream
Roller set to stretch
Soft bonnet dryer
Braid: PBN MMM and PBN cupuacu butter
Braid out for Friday night

Oil my scalp
Inversion sessions

Trying to make 2 weeks between washes.
Trying.

As soon as I get back to campus my hair is getting the full treatment wash/protein/dc and then blow dried and flat ironed.

I need to wash my hair and baby it... but I have to use my handheld dryer till my new bonnet dryer comes. I will do so tommorow. Probably do a protein treatment too! I wore my hair in a twistout for mom but I will go back to leaving it twisted up and tucked away.

Prepoo: EVCO
Cleanse: Elucence moisture benefits
DC: Silk dreams mocha silk infusion (follow up with vanilla silk if needed)
Leave in: SSI coco cream
I'm either going to attempt a perm rod set or roller set then flat iron

I'm just going to massage my scalp and wait anxiously for my hair products to come. My hair is straightened so I'm just wearing a bonnet. Can someone pleeeeeeeease point me in the direction of a cute silk head scarf? Don't let a Sista be stuck with BSS bonnets and scarfs.

whosthatcurl Pretty Anntoinets makes great silk scarves. I only have solid colors, so idk if that will fit your criteria for cute lol but they are very well made

I've been trying to twists my hair different ways to get my tapered cut twist outs to look a little different so I'm trying to way this weekend. Flat twist down the middle, chunky twist on the side.

I'm unsure what I'll do but right now this is my plan:

Prepoo: Chicoro prepoo
Cleanse: Elucence moisture benefits shampoo
Henna gloss: Nupur 9 herb henna mixed with Tressame Naturals avocado & aloe conditioner
Protein Rx: Mill Creek biotin conditioner for 4 minutes
Moisture DC: Obia babassu deep conditioner with EVOO and ceramide oil blend
Rinse: chamomile & nettle leaf tea blend mixed with ACV
M&S: S-curl, ST kink drink, OH hair dew, Claudie's Montego Bay oil, OH BSP

Back