October 10,11,12..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

ronie I hope the Havana Twists work for you. I remember how your hair reacts to installed twists.

I love Havanas. Good thing I still have length to install them if I want. :yep:

@Nix08

How many weeks post are you? Did you have parts that were under processed?

Sorry for the late response Rozlewis (I'm usually on my phone and don't get the notifications).
I was only 6 weeks post..:blush: But it was because the last self relaxer I did was with a new relaxer and I was extremely stingy with it and my entire head was underprocessed. I did a much better job this time around:yep:

ronie I hope the Havana Twists work for you. I remember how your hair reacts to installed twists.

I love Havanas. Good thing I still have length to install them if I want. :yep:

NaturallyATLPCH
I love the style, and the girl who does my hair (God bless her) is amazing with my edges. She is as gentle (if not more) as myself while handling my hair. She is making long term PS a reality for me. Before her, as you said, twists/braids were enemies.
My issue, the last time she did it, was that one of the front twist was rubbing on my edges, and the are ended up balding out after 2 weeks. So this time i asked her to twist them back, so nothing touches my forehead. It is kind hard to do, so i will just pin it back. It came out super cute; i will post a pic once i take the perm rods (to curl the ends) off.
Yes you definitely have enough length. Winter is coming so that will be good way to hide your hair.

Sorry for the late response Rozlewis (I'm usually on my phone and don't get the notifications).
I was only 6 weeks post..:blush: But it was because the last self relaxer I did was with a new relaxer and I was extremely stingy with it and my entire head was underprocessed. I did a much better job this time around:yep:

Hi Nix08

I am so glad it turned out good. I also did a self-relaxer for the 1st time 9 weeks ago after an 18 week stretch. I used enough of the relaxer but I did not smooth enough so I was under processed mainly in the back. I am going to do another relaxer on Friday at only 9 weeks post. I hate doing that but the fact that I lasted 9 weeks is really good considering how under processed my hair was.

Back