Dec31,Jan1,2,3,4..What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans?

PrePoo: SM Purification Masque and Shescentit's Coconut Sorbet almost 2 hrs (being lazy) under my Therapy Hair Wrap

Shampoo: SM Black Soap Shampoo

Deep Condition: Shescentit's Fortifying Masque
about another 2hrs Good stuff

Styler: Hairveda's CoCoasta Shikakai on length
their almond glaze for my scalp,
APB Lemon Pound Cake Creamy
Hair Pudding and APB Ayurvedic
Hair Cream, Darcy's pumpkin as
another leave in, and IC gel for hold

Styling my hair didn't take long at all. I'm hoping to wear these medium twist until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. Totally pleased right now.

Relaxed hair W/ optimum salon collections
DC'ed W/ ORS hair mayo under the steamer
Conditioned W/ silicon mix
Blow dry & trim

Giving it some much needed TLC, including a henna gloss and deep conditioning steam treatment.

I TU with Mizani fine treat/color treated hair on New Years Eve and will be using Ion Demi permanent color in medium golden brown in a week. I normally use mizani butter blends but I love my results with this one much better

Prepoo with EVCO and oil mix
Shampoo with ORS aloe shampoo
DC with ORS hair repair conditioner
Moisturize and flexirod to stretch new growth

Prepooed with BRB Chair Hair Tea
Lopooed my roots/scalp with Suave Clarifying shampoo (diluted in a spray bottle)
Washed hair with Oyin Honey Wash
Light Protein with AO GPB
DC with Jakeala Tutti Honey Rhassoul Mask
Left in Shea Moisture Raw Shea Detangling Leave-In
Worked Oyin Hair Dew through my hair
Sealed with Jakeala Amla Shea Hemp Castor Parfait.

Hair is drying in Large Twists.

Just did a wash and go!

Deep conditioned and detangled with ors Replenishing Conditioner
Clarified with Quantum shampoo 1x
Shampooed with deva curl low poo
T-shirt dried
Applied curls creme brule
Sectioned hair
Used Shea Moisture curl Enhancing Smoothie
Eco styler gel
And sealed in with Coconut oil

Got up early and gave my hair some tlc: prepoo w/ MC terra forma, protein Rx mix w/ HV methi step 1, MC caramel & Terra forma, DC w/ APB blueberry DC. Applied BASK apple sorghum, MC Arabian Nights, SSI coconut sorbet. Put hair in 4 chunky sloppy flat twists to airdry. So far hair is incredibly soft & smooth!

Wasn't going to do anything but I changed my mind. Washed with Redken hair cleansing cream, did an aphogee 2 step treatment, dc'd with sm raw shea butter masque, detangled with suave naturals wild cherry blossom, Garnier Fructis leave in, sealed with almond oil and raked through elasta qp olive oil and mango butter curl defining pudding and a little sm ces. Will add some OGX dry oil once it fully dries then pineapple for sleep and stretching.

Washed hair with Aphogee Damaged Shampoo, applied two step Aphogee protein treatment, deep conditioned with Aphogee Balancing Moisturizing condition. LOC method with water, K Organics oyl and Garnier Frutics leave in conditioner. Rollerset with Lottabody Shea and Coconut Oil setting lotion with small magnetic rollers. Sit under the hair dryer for 30 minutes, air dry over night. Pick out cute curly fro in the am.

I've slept most of the day so I might as well do my hair tonight. Wash/protein/dc tonight. Will blow dry and flat iron tomorrow

My hair is due for some serious clarifying/chelating
detangle with oyin honey hemp
Prepoo with apb ayurvedic mask with oil on top
Shampoo with redken cleansing creme
Condition with ssi blueberry
Dc with claudies deep moisturizing or silk dreams avocado

Ended up:
Detangling with oil mixture
Prepoo with apb ayurvedic mask with oil on top :yep:
Clarifying with redken cleansing creme :drunk:
Sprayed scalp with Claudie's tea
DC with Silk Dreams Avocado :lick:
ACV rinse
Twisted with oyin hair dew, annabelle's ayurvedic creme, and shea butter mix

Perfect wash day!!

Washed with J Monique Dead Sea mud hair wash
-conditioned with desert essence coconut conditioner
-used SM JBCO leave in and sealed with Jakeala shea Amla parfait in pumpkin spice
-styled a wash and go with Jane carter curling creme

M & S my leave-out and perimeter with JAKEALA Nappy Butter and Amla Parfait. Flat twisted the front and two twists in the back, put my satin bonnet back on.

I'm still waiting on my stuff lol. I'm trying to hold on, but I wanna wash my hair! But I want to do it with my new stuff lol. Maybe I'll give it a co-wash until my goodies come in.

Cleanse: As I Am Cleansing Pudding
Protein: SheScentIt Okra Reconstructor
Moisture DC: Bellezza Restorative Mask (discontinued formula) and oil mix
Leave In: Mission Condition
Style: Twist out with Hairveda whipped gelly, apply a butter to my ends

Steam/pre-poo: Vatika Brahmi oil on length, LG Amla butter cream on scalp
Wash: CV Herbal shampoo bar
Deep condition: doctored Obia

Hair was super soft...but I wasn't done...
Moisturized: Oyin Hair Dew
Set on curlformers with argan oil gel under dryer

Super soft set that lasted for days. I haven't had to moisturize and seal for the past four days. Loving it, just wish I had the patience to set my hair weekly.

Back