I don't care that you just made it in. I hate the way you keep
saying we can make this or that happen. I hate that you keep
saying thats whats up. I really want to break out some gel and
a rattail comb and redo your dreads or twists or what ever that
dusty mess atop your head is. I would also like to bust out some
clippers and edge you up. I am trying to be nice but this is why
I don't have a man I am too picky. Why didn't Pawpaw ol arse
just act right I could so be w/ him.

:lachen: :look: Text messaging is the devil. I just cut a guy loose I met recently behind that friggin text messaging amoung other things. I told the guy I don't text and he kept trying to have text convo's with me anyway. Asking the getting to know you questions by text :nono: I deleted his number.

Dear Sirs,

If you text me 10 or more times and I don't respond...Never call you back or just ignore you...it means I don't want to be bothered....

Sorry to jump on your bandwagon...:lachen::lachen:...I just don't know how long it will take some guys to figure out I AM NOT INTERESTED....I thought they said guys respond better to action (or lack thereof)

:lachen: :look: Text messaging is the devil. I just cut a guy loose I met recently behind that friggin text messaging amoung other things. I told the guy I don't text and he kept trying to have text convo's with me anyway. Asking the getting to know you questions by text :nono: I deleted his number.

TEXTing in the begining of a relationship seems lazy and like an "afterthought" to me! :nono:

I really want to break out some gel and

:lachen::lachen:They probably also have the nerve to be grayish!

Some of these men are just so lame nowadays.

Dear Sir,
............I just met you at a happy hour on Friday, why are you texting me asking "where are you" later that night. stalker...PLEASE!:nono:

Dear Sir,
Why do you think I would talk to you at a red light? I wanted to hum that "I look too GOOD to be **** you" song.:nono:

Dear Sir,
If you have been unemployed since January...you can not afford to date right now. Decide to be celibate for awhile (it won't kill you) and focus on getting a new JOB!:nono:

Dear Sir,

You are really getting on my nerves and I'm trying to be nice.

Yes I have known you since high school, but the bear belly, no degree, and baby daddy to a 3yr old at 40 is not the business. I DON'T WANT YOU :ohwell: Go marry your hoodrat baby mamma and stop trying to talk me into dating you :look:.

oh no lol

6am is diabolical.

Is this dude worth it? He sounds like a creep.

You should call up your network provider to block his number.

hey Ladies I wanted to ask for some advice before I possibly end up maligned anther mistake i met a pretty nice dude who is older and is very achieved in his field and I wanted to know if I should entertain his texting me a little late at night I know he is an attornery. I've had pretty bad and sucky relationships and I think he's a step up and don't want to do anything wrong. I'm so to meeting a fool guy and then someway or another I screw t up before gettig to know them so what can I do different?? Thnx so much. As of now I won't answer his text I'm thinking of Doing what most of u ladies do and text him I don't text call me because althought I'm 22 I'm tireD of these games and he is older pls leave input thanks...

Last edited:
Dear Sir,

long conversations via text aint happenin'...pick up the phone or don't bother...

Dear Sir,

I just met u yesterday, y the hell are you questioning whether I think I can c myself with u...creeper

Dear Sir,

Uz mad corny. You aint gettin a wiff of this so stop trying...and Red Lobster is not impressive...step ya game up...and dont ever take me out n complain how broke u r. BTW...dont ever TEXT 2 tell me the phone works both ways...

hey Ladies I wanted to ask for some advice before I possibly end up maligned anther mistake i met a pretty nice dude who is older and is very achieved in his field and I wanted to know if I should entertain his texting me a little late at night I know he is an attornery. I've had pretty bad and sucky relationships and I think he's a step up and don't want to do anything wrong. I'm so to meeting a fool guy and then someway or another I screw t up before gettig to know them so what can I do different?? Thnx so much. As of now I won't answer his text I'm thinking of Doing what most of u ladies do and text him I don't text call me because althought I'm 22 I'm tireD of these games and he is older pls leave input thanks...

Do you think he's a step up because of his profession? Just curious. He needs to work to get you!

And how late are you receiving these text messages? I know some of us work late hours, but I think he can manage to send you messages in the daytime! Idk, if he really wants to get to know you, he should CALL you and take you out on dates. Texting leaves too much to the imagination and people can misinterpret messages.

Do you think he's a step up because of his profession? Just curious. He needs to work to get you!

And how late are you receiving these text messages? I know some of us work late hours, but I think he can manage to send you messages in the daytime! Idk, if he really wants to get to know you, he should CALL you and take you out on dates. Texting leaves too much to the imagination and people can misinterpret messages.

good question...hmmm i guess so :perplexed and bc he 'seems' really educated but hey like i said i juss met him so im not tryna over thnk thngs..yeah, i suppose about the profession thing... the texts are like around 10. thats the same thing i was thinking about the texts things ive have so many bad experiences with sms messages ugh! i was thinking he wud call although my dating/flirtin skills are pretty old havent dated in like 2 yrs. but still...i was expecting a call.. so shud i just not respond (still havent) or let him know via text i dont text and to call me? thnx again.

btw.. for some reason i feel like a thread killer :ohwell: sorrys..hehe!

good question...hmmm i guess so :perplexed and bc he 'seems' really educated but hey like i said i juss met him so im not tryna over thnk thngs..yeah, i suppose about the profession thing... the texts are like around 10. thats the same thing i was thinking about the texts things ive have so many bad experiences with sms messages ugh! i was thinking he wud call although my dating/flirtin skills are pretty old havent dated in like 2 yrs. but still...i was expecting a call.. so shud i just not respond (still havent) or let him know via text i dont text and to call me? thnx again.

btw.. for some reason i feel like a thread killer :ohwell: sorrys..hehe!

I would text him and let him know that I prefer phone calls. If he's smart, he'll call but if he isn't he'll keep texting and you know what you have to do then :grin:

Also I'd say something about the late night texting. If you want to get to know someone, you'll find what time's best to call and what is the preferred mode of communication (texting or call). It's all about consideration.

I'm older and I prefer old school dating /courting. IMO you should not entertain late night texts at all :nono: Why can't he call at a reasonable hour? Sometimes these men use texting as a cover when they are actually with another women not at work as they say. Don't let the fact that this man is an attorney and what you feel is a step up force you at accept behavior that is unacceptable. I am not just saying these things, I know from past experience trust!

You are already on my nerves
that 6am text was unacceptable you don't know me like that and
I don't care that you just made it in. I hate the way you keep
saying we can make this or that happen. I hate that you keep
saying thats whats up. I really want to break out some gel and

Lol I I cant date a "that's what's up/you know what Im saying" dude.

hey Ladies I wanted to ask for some advice before I possibly end up maligned anther mistake i met a pretty nice dude who is older and is very achieved in his field and I wanted to know if I should entertain his texting me a little late at night I know he is an attornery. I've had pretty bad and sucky relationships
I'm 22 I'm tireD of these games and he is older pls leave input thanks...

If you don't like late night text you don't like late night text,
no matter who is sending them. I think you have to send clear
messages from the beginning. When you suppress yourself
it gets easier and easier to do. Soon he will be off the chain
and you will be wondering how things got that way. Sometimes
when we keep ending up in sucky relationships we have to look
at the common denominator. OURSELVES I figured out that I wear
a cape too much and try to save :ninja: 's who need to be kicked
to the curb. Are you trying to settle down and marry? If so
be respected in the begining so that your foundation is built on
respect. You can get in a quick call as quick as a text. Not always
but sometimes.

"hey lady I am super busy but I just wanted to stop and tell you that I
was thinking about you." you say thanks he says "ok I'll call you later/
tomorrow/ in the morning/around lunch/ whenever"
that took all of 30sec if that.

That being said I will be telling Sir that being called "mama" by him
is nasty.

eta: paw paw old arse called :woot: :look:

Last edited:
yeah you all are so right. i ended up texting him back that i would prefer him to call me a whille ago so we will see what happens. if nothing oh well. it just gets a lil frustrating sometimes. although he seems established i cant condone this behavior especially now. thnxx

Dear Sirs,

If you text me 10 or more times and I don't respond...Never call you back or just ignore you...it means I don't want to be bothered....

Sorry to jump on your bandwagon...:lachen::lachen:...I just don't know how long it will take some guys to figure out I AM NOT INTERESTED....I thought they said guys respond better to action (or lack thereof)

OMG I wish I could give you a million "Thanks". lol..I met this guy in July and that ninja still texts and calls as though his life depended on it..lol.. I rarely if EVER respond to him and if I respond to him in text msg it is VERY brief. I NEVER initiate contact and he still doesn't GET IT.

I dated a guy before that stopped returning my calls and after 2 unreturned calls, I got the message...he wasn't that into me..Why can't this guy get it?! :ohwell:

Back