Dear Shimmie: Blessed Birthday! I celebrate you with peace, love, and abundant life!

Re: Dear Shimmie: Blessed Birthday! I celebrate you with peace, love, and abundant li

Happy Birthday Shimmie! You are such a sweet blessing and an inspiration to all of us on this forum, particularly me in many ways than you'll ever know. May your light continue to shine through on here and may your words of wisdom penetrate always by speaking love and salvation.

My prayer is that God will continue to use you to share the gospel with the women on here as you so selflessly and humbly do and serve as a compassionate ear of counsel to the brokenhearted. Continue to stand firm for Christ and he will exalt you! You are his precious angel and mine as well! God bless you my dear and many birthday blessings to you again!

Janice, thank you. :kiss: My prayer for you is that you will receive 1000 (thousand) fold of all of the goodness that you've shared and given to others.

I receive your beautiful words of love and prayers with all of my heart. And to you I pray your Dreams come true far more then you've prayed for them to.

These are for you, Precious Janice... with all of my heart.

"Mahalo"....

RO00703lg.jpg

Re: Dear Shimmie: Blessed Birthday! I celebrate you with peace, love, and abundant li

Happy Birthday shimmie and thank you for all your prayers!
:kiss: Hi Ms.Sweetevie... we go back a longggggg way. :lol:

God bless you beautiful lady. :giveheart:

These are for you...

"Mahalo" to you and your precious husband...

happy birthday, dear shimmie.
Hello Mrselle :kiss: Thank you so much for your beautiful wishes. I pray an enormous blessing to come upon you and the favor of God to rest upon you each moment of everyday of your life.

These are for you, Angel...

Mahalo...Mrselle :giveheart:

FD00101FLG.jpg

Happy Birthday Shimmie!
:kiss: God bless you Preciouszone and thank you very much for your birthday wishes.

I wish even more for you... :giveheart: I pray God blesses your deepest Heartfelt Dreams; and that right early.

These are for you to give your day a beautiful smile as you have given to me.

"Mahalo"...Preciouszone:

Beautiful Ladies..... My Sisters in Heart and Jesus...

Thank you for making this a very special day for me. I cannot thank God enough for all of your love and well wishes which have enriched my life far more than any of you could ever know.

I have been given so much love from God. From Him, My Family, Friends, and each of you. It's a gift that I will never take for granted.

I pray that I will always live up to the love and prayers that you have shared with me. I'm here to love, pray and rejoice for and with each of you.

I pray that I did not miss anyone who posted here. If so, please let me know so that I can personally express my heartfelt appreciation for you.

For each of you...more flowers from Hawaii. And no, I'm not in Hawaii, yet. I will be there sometime this year as a Dance student. And when I Dance, I will be dancing with each of you in my heart, for always.

Mahalo, to each of you. :love3:

These are your flowers from Hawaii...with all of my heart:

AO01708LG.jpg

For the Beautiful Ladies on LHCF ...

Love,

Shimmie... :love3:

:birthday2:I hope your birthday is filled with joy and wonderful family & friends:rosebud:
Precious Donna... :kiss: :grouphug2: Thank you. I pray that you are blessed far about your deepest dreams and desires.

God bless you beautiful lady and these flowers are for you.

Mahalo, Donna... :love2:

VA00505sm.jpg

I am sorry to have missed this yesterday, but Happy Birthday Shimmie! :rosebud: You are such a wonderful woman and a truly spiritual inspiration. :yep:

Blqrose.... :kiss: The flower greeting is so beautiful...Thank you.

The Dancer is so...........'me'. I love them both and I love you too. :love2:

God bless you, Rose of Color, Rose of Softness, Rose of God. :giveheart:

For you.... A Beautiful Hawaiian Sunset for you and your Husband...

"Mahalo" :love2:

Thanks so much Shimmie. You mean so much to me. More than you ever will know. You're the best. I love you too

hugging_kittens.jpg

Happy Belated Birthday, dearest Shimmie! I missed your birthday, :( but you know without a doubt that I love you dearly! You are a wonderful sister in Christ. Thanks so much for all the love and support you've given me. :kiss:

I am sorry to have missed this yesterday, but Happy Birthday Shimmie! :rosebud: You are such a wonderful woman and a truly spiritual inspiration. :yep:
Thank you beautiful Naji... :kiss: God bless you richly.

These are for you...

Mahalo....Naji

hawaiian-tropical-flowers_2004_3428663.jpg

Happy Belated Birthday, dearest Shimmie! I missed your birthday, :( but you know without a doubt that I love you dearly! You are a wonderful sister in Christ. Thanks so much for all the love and support you've given me. :kiss:
Pebs.... :kiss: How's my girl. You are always my beautiful 'sister' and I love you even more dearly. We're blood kin... :love3: :yep: And Birthdays are never belated, simply always celebrated.

I've been giving away Hawaiian flowers and blessings to everyone in this thread; as I am preparing for my Dance Classes there, later this year. I'll be learning the 'original' Dances from the original culture. :yep:

Here is my Hawaiian blessing to you,

Mahalo Ke Akua, Beautiful Pebbles. :love2: Which means in Hawaiian, Thanks be to God (for you Pebbles) .

3517.jpg

Pebs, For you, a Hawaiian Lei of Purity, of White and Purple Orchids for a Woman of God who has always been Pure in Heart....

Love,

Shimmie :giveheart:

Mahalo Ke Akua

Thanks so much Shimmie. You mean so much to me. More than you ever will know. You're the best. I love you too

hugging_kittens.jpg

I love the kittens... so cute. :yep:

For you Angel... A Beautiful Wedding Lei...
3152.jpg

Hello Mrselle :kiss: Thank you so much for your beautiful wishes. I pray an enormous blessing to come upon you and the favor of God to rest upon you each moment of everyday of your life.

These are for you, Angel...

Mahalo...Mrselle :giveheart:

FD00101FLG.jpg

It's the little things that remind me of how special you are. There are no coincidences with God. The flowers you posted for me...there is a flower in that arrangement called "Bird of Paradise". My husband is the first and only man to ever send me an arrangement with those flowers. He sent them to me exactly one month before we got married and our wedding anniversary was yesterday, the same day as your birthday.

Happy belated birthday Shimmie!! I'm sorry I missed it, haven't been on in a little while. Hope u had a lovely one. You're a blessing to lots of us on here and I pray God continues to bless u as you serve Him, grant u your hearts desires, and add many more years to your life. :rosebud:

Happy belated birthday Shimmie!! I'm sorry I missed it, haven't been on in a little while. Hope u had a lovely one. You're a blessing to lots of us on here and I pray God continues to bless u as you serve Him, grant u your hearts desires, and add many more years to your life. :rosebud:
:kiss: Hi TopsyTurvy....God bless you sweet lady. Thank you so very much for your lovely wishes. I receive your prayers with all of my heart and I pray a thousand fold return of them for you and your life Dreams and loved ones.

Here is a Hawaiian Blessing for you as well, Topsy...

Mahalo... :love2:

1383.jpg

It's the little things that remind me of how special you are. There are no coincidences with God. The flowers you posted for me...there is a flower in that arrangement called "Bird of Paradise". My husband is the first and only man to ever send me an arrangement with those flowers. He sent them to me exactly one month before we got married and our wedding anniversary was yesterday, the same day as your birthday.

For you Mrselle and your husband enriched with love forever... :love3:

Happy Anniversary... Mahalo Ke Akua... (Thanks be to God for you and your husband).

The Bird of Paradise is also the flower to celebrate the 9th Wedding Anniversary.... :yep:

I love these flowers you are sending, sis...they are so pretty!

I hope you had fun for your birthday!

I love these flowers you are sending, sis...they are so pretty!

I hope you had fun for your birthday!
Awwwww, For you I have very special Hawaiian Blessings. These are from my home computer....

I thank God for you... therefore My Heart speaks these words in Hawaiian.... "Mahalo Ke Akua" which means, Thanks be to God.

God's word follows me wherever I go, for this is one of the first phases I learned in Hawaiian; and this phrase is scripture... :yep:

For you my beautiful and precious sister and precious hubby...

Your lives and marriage is so enriched and have set such a beautiful standard and high example for others to follow:

21C4D12B7517A7FEE021ABBBA4778B04.jpg

From your sister....just for you....This is a picture of the Orchids that I wear in my hair and along my Pareo...

http://photo.net/photo/pcd4235/flower-10.4.jpg http://photo.net/photo/pcd2182/hawaii-orchids-1.4.jpg
74D44A5826C813AAA6AA717861D4BA1D.jpg

I thank God for you... My Sister. With all my heart... :love2:

Shimmie,

This solo is just for you...(in my best Stevie Wonder voice), Ahem...

Happy birthday to ya,
Happy birthday to ya,
Happy birthday!

Happpppyyyyy birthhhhdayyy,
Happppyyyyy birthhhhdayyy.

Hope you live to see @ least 100 more.

Last edited:

For you Mrselle and your husband enriched with love forever... :love3:

Happy Anniversary... Mahalo Ke Akua... (Thanks be to God for you and your husband).

The Bird of Paradise is also the flower to celebrate the 9th Wedding Anniversary.... :yep:

Next year will be number 9 for us.

Happy BelatedB-day Shimmie.
I a really appreciate u & ur kind words to me and all of the wonderful ladies on this site.
May God continue to bless u ;-);-);-)

Awwwww, For you I have very special Hawaiian Blessings. These are from my home computer....

I thank God for you... therefore My Heart speaks these words in Hawaiian.... "Mahalo Ke Akua" which means, Thanks be to God.

God's word follows me wherever I go, for this is one of the first phases I learned in Hawaiian; and this phrase is scripture... :yep:

For you my beautiful and precious sister and precious hubby...

Your lives and marriage is so enriched and have set such a beautiful standard and high example for others to follow:

21C4D12B7517A7FEE021ABBBA4778B04.jpg

From your sister....just for you....This is a picture of the Orchids that I wear in my hair and along my Pareo...

74D44A5826C813AAA6AA717861D4BA1D.jpg

I thank God for you... My Sister. With all my heart... :love2:
Thank you so much, sis....this is beautiful and I love the flowers!

These tags fit you to a tee:

abundant, beautiful, birthday, blessed, celebrate, dear, inspirational, life, love, peace, shimmie :grin:

Thank-you, Shimmie! :kiss:

:D

Thank you so much, sis....this is beautiful and I love the flowers!

These tags fit you to a tee:

abundant, beautiful, birthday, blessed, celebrate, dear, inspirational, life, love, peace, shimmie :grin:

Precious Pebs and Precious Wavy... I'm so glad you love your flowers. I have more. :yep: You know I do... :lol:

Now I'm going to teach you Hula and Tahitian Dance. Your husbands will never leave you alone... :lol:

Precious Wavy, I never thought about the tags for this thread. Praise God and thank you for thinking of them for me. They are beautiful.

Hey Pebs and Wavy, but now because of them, my head and ego are like this. :brainfog:

You both know you have to 'live' with me on this forum, and these tags are not going to make it any easier for either of you. :lachen: Now, each time one of you come to 'straighten' me out, I'm finna to remind of dem' tags. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::lachen:

For both of my sisters who keep me straight... :love3:

double_flower_leis.jpg

Shimmie,

Happy birthday to ya,
Happy birthday to ya,
Happy birthday!

:kiss: Thank you LadyofVirtue...

I"m Dancing to the song you're singing too. :happydance: :happydance: :reddancer: :woot:

When I'm 100 plus, I'll still be doing this... :bdance: and this.

:sleeping::lachen:

For you special lady... "Mahalo"...LadyOfVirtue :love2:

ETA: The flower link didn't work correctly...I posted another one for you in a separate post below, but let's see if this one works. I'll just give you the entire garden. :love2:

http://www.hawaiianmagic.net/flowers/pages/tropicaltempt.html

Last edited:

Next year will be number 9 for us.
:wow: Mrselle, when I read this, I almost :thud: :lol:

Well, here's another one.... just for you and hubby. :love2:

hawaii_bouquet.jpg

The colors of pure and true love...The red...The white, the green, for new beginnings. :giveheart:

Happy BelatedB-day Shimmie.
I a really appreciate u & ur kind words to me and all of the wonderful ladies on this site.
May God continue to bless u ;-);-);-)
:kiss: Thank you sweet lady. Naija Chick you are a 'treasure'. Hold on to that...You are a Treasure. And God has much in store for you. Very much. :yep:

For you, Hawaiian Blessings "Mahalo" Naija Chick... :giveheart:

whalers_bouquet.jpg

Shimmie,

Happy birthday to ya,
Happy birthday to ya,
Happy birthday!

Here's one more... for you, LadyOfVirtue... :yep:

Mahalo... :love2:

kokohead_bouquet.jpg

Back