Dear Shimmie: Blessed Birthday! I celebrate you with peace, love, and abundant life!

Re: Dear Shimmie: Blessed Birthday! I celebrate you with peace, love, and abundant li

Happy Birthday Shimmie!

I hope that you walk ever greater awareness of God's tender mercies toward you.​
:kiss: Thank you Nicola. I receive that with all of my heart. I so desire to walk in more and more of God and not less. In Jesus' Name, Amen and Amen.

Re: Dear Shimmie: Blessed Birthday! I celebrate you with peace, love, and abundant li

Happy Birthday!!!!:party:

Oooooh!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIMMIE!!!!! :hug2:
Blessings and much love lady!

Oooooh!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIMMIE!!!!! :hug2:
Blessings and much love lady!

:thankyou: "Evening Snow"... love you much.... :kiss:

You and I are both 16........ Right.... :yep::yep::yep::yep: :lachen:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY THE LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND YOU CONTINUE TO BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIMMIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAY THE LORD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AND YOU CONTINUE TO BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS

:thankyou: KPH... :kiss: I pray the very same for you. :love2:

Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most loving and caring woman I know!

May you enjoy your birthday and make sure that you eat some really delicious cake, ok?:grin:

I will call you later!

Luv ya!

bunch%202%5B7%5D

flowerfantasy22B.jpg

Vicarage.cake.large.jpg

ECC_021244_b_l-3_78_Carat_Green_Quartz_and_12_Carat_Diamond_14K_White_Gold_Earrings.jpg

Enjoy!!!

Have a great day. Much love. :kiss: Q

Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most loving and caring woman I know!

May you enjoy your birthday and make sure that you eat some really delicious cake, ok?:grin:

I will call you later!

Luv ya!

bunch%202%5B7%5D

flowerfantasy22B.jpg

Vicarage.cake.large.jpg

ECC_021244_b_l-3_78_Carat_Green_Quartz_and_12_Carat_Diamond_14K_White_Gold_Earrings.jpg

Enjoy!!!
Hey Darlin' Sister of my heart ... :kiss:

Thank you, so much.

We're going shopping right?

Online? :lachen:

Love you and Mr. Wavy, with all of my heart. :love3: :love2:

Happy Birthday Shimmie!! I always love reading your posts!!! :)

Happy b-day my NY friend! :)
Hi Beautiful Bronx.... God bless you and thank you. :love2:

I'm heading up to 5th, 6th, 7th and Broadway before this year is out. I need to visit those fabric vendors.... :drunk:

Happy Birthday Shimmie!! I always love reading your posts!!! :)
Hi Veggie Burger and Thank You! :kiss:

Don't let my posts scare you aware....:lol: Sometimes I scare myself. :nervous2:

But Pebs, Wavy and Foxy, keep me in check. :lol:

Happy Birthday Shimmie. i hope you enjoy your day. :yep:

Hi Beautiful Bronx.... God bless you and thank you. :love2:

I'm heading up to 5th, 6th, 7th and Broadway before this year is out. I need to visit those fabric vendors.... :drunk:

I hear u!! i will be there in June, i will have to check out the fabrics too, hubby makes t-shirts! :) http://www.prospercity.bigcartel.com/ Maybe we can get some good fabric from there at reasonable prices. :)

Happy birthday Shimmie!!!

I hear u!! i will be there in June, i will have to check out the fabrics too, hubby makes t-shirts! :) http://www.prospercity.bigcartel.com/ Maybe we can get some good fabric from there at reasonable prices. :)

OMG...! This is great! I like these! :up:

I pray God's blessings abundantly upon you and your husband's business. I also pray that He gives the both of you wisdom for witty inventions; a unique T Shirt design that no one else can copy, nor define. It will have your 'stamp' upon it.

Hey Bronx, shopping those vendors teach 'you' how to haggle doesn't it? :lachen: I love the bargains, though. I'm praying that you'll have uncommon favor in the market places; no matter where you shop, you'll be highly favored; you'll find deals that were hidden from others for only you and hubby to find. In Jesus' Name.... Amen and Amen. :giveheart:

Last edited:

Happy birthday Shimmie!!!

:kiss: Thank you Changed. I wish you 10 inches of new healthy hair growth..................................over night. :yep::yep::yep:

Just say Amen! :yep:

blessings and bliss, lovely sister on the wonderful day the Lord gifted the planet with you....:)

Hey Darlin' Sister of my heart ... :kiss:

Thank you, so much.

We're going shopping right?

Online? :lachen:

Love you and Mr. Wavy, with all of my heart. :love3: :love2:

You are more than welcome!

Yes...I need some new digs for Miami at the end of next week, so I'm ready:grin:

We love you too!!!

blessings and bliss, lovely sister on the wonderful day the Lord gifted the planet with you....:)
Thank you beautiful Kayte.... :kiss:

Love and blessings to you too. :love2:

You are more than welcome!

Yes...I need some new digs for Miami at the end of next week, so I'm ready:grin:

We love you too!!!
"Miami... Miami.... Wonderful, beautiful Miami... :happydance:

I wish you both the most beautiful trip ever... :love3:

Back