Dear LHCF,

atemeus_itali

Dear LHCF,

Hello new friend! I just wanted to tell you how wonderful our friendship has been in these 2 short months. Before you, there was a time (I like to call the Dark Ages) when I did not take care of my hair and frankly did not know how to care for it. But now that you're in my life, I have seen the light! I know, I TOO, can have amazing hair! You know, LHCF, sometimes I feel alone and think, "No one cares about my hair health and length." Not my silk scarf that sometimes slips off at night, not my (former) hair stylist who wanted to relax my whole head, not the wind and rain that would whip through and soak my precious locks. And then I remember YOU care, and you're always there waiting for me to stop by. You're a true friend LHCF. And you know what, I love you! Because of you, my sad, wimpy "bun" is gaining strength and confidence. Because of you, LHCF, I know what essential oils are! Even though it takes me hours on top of hours to do my weekly wash, I am redeemed when I have growth on top of growth to look at. And even though I have to explain to friends and family "Why I do _______to my hair?", I know it's all for a noble, worthy cause. You are a true friend indeed! Just as my hair drinks up that ORS Replenishing Pak, I drink up all your wisdom.

Thanks for caring!

Love,
Atemeus!

he he!!! thanks everyone! i love LHCF! the info is SO amazing and I love seeing everyone's looooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnggg hair! and i love seeing my hair growth too! yay!

Back