DEAL: HOT TOOLS TOURMALINE IONIC ROLLAROUND DRYER

Are you interested in purchasing the HOTTOOLS dryer (1059)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My dryer arrived today! I am hoping it works fine and last longer than a year :). Anyone else get there's yet?

Thanks Lotus for coordinating the purchase and everything....

Alright, reporting back on assembly. It was not too hard - it took me about 25 minutes.

You have to put the legs on and then you have to attach the helment to the stand. The instructions are pretty clear. The most you will need is pliers to tighten the bolt (there's only one) to make sure the leg are securely anchored to the stand. There was a little struggle for me to get the helmet on, but I got it....

It's cute :) and I like the purple color.

The instructions say for longevity of the product to be sure to clean the lint filter. Also, includes warning about not using on the same circuit as other high wattage appliances....just FYI.

I kind of laughed because the instruction are for beauticians and says---"place the client" here...:grin:

You can register it and it has a one year warranty.

sweetpea99, Napp, vonte422 and winterinatl-

I'll send ya'll PMs after I check w/Tony tomorrow.

Alright, reporting back on assembly. It was not too hard - it took me about 25 minutes.

You have to put the legs on and then you have to attach the helment to the stand. The instructions are pretty clear. The most you will need is pliers to tighten the bolt (there's only one) to make sure the leg are securely anchored to the stand. There was a little struggle for me to get the helmet on, but I got it....

It's cute :) and I like the purple color.

The instructions say for longevity of the product to be sure to clean the lint filter. Also, includes warning about not using on the same circuit as other high wattage appliances....just FYI.

I kind of laughed because the instruction are for beauticians and says---"place the client" here...:grin:

You can register it and it has a one year warranty.

Keep the emailed copy of your receipt, just encase.

Why am i sitting her w/a smile on my face.. thinking about my power tools:look: * just give me a reason to pull them bad boys out*! :lachen:

I'm interested in this. How much is it? Do you have to be on some sort of list or something?

Last edited:
My baby is on its way....I been tracking it every 20 mins, lol !!!!

It should arrive to my home on tomorrow :yep:

Thanks again Lotus for making this happen!
Anybody, planning on naming there Dryer, like the Pibbs lady :lachen:

Cid~

Divanme, I'm mos def naming mine once it gets here. NL named hers Mista and hers is not a Pibbs. So once mine get here and I look at it and hug it, I will be naming it:lachen:

i was suppose to get mine today but it says reschedule did you all have to sign for it? i wasnt home today but the weather around here is bad

I'll PM you.

Please PM me too if this offer is still available. I saw this one online, but then went to Sally's and got their little one instead. It's unopened so I'll have no problem returning it, not to mention I had NO idea how I was supposed to fit under that thing anyway. :grin:

I have ordered mine. I had to order it from another site though because Tony's site could not let me make an international order. My total come to $109.

*goes and patiently waits at the door, while thinking of names*

I have ordered mine. I had to order it from another site though because Tony's site could not let me make an international order. My total come to $109.

Where did you get one? Send me a PM...

Good deal! :yep: Im glad you found one at a good price.

I just called Tony and he'd 'just stepped out' so I dont know how many dryers he has left. His associate says he sees a few dryers, but he's not exactly sure as far as the total goes. I'll follow up when I find out the business!

Last edited:
Back