DD#3's Waist Length + Update with Pictures!

ChristmasCarol

DD#3 hit WSL earlier this year, but I've been trimming away her ends regularly. We started her HHJ two years ago and the difference in quality between the old and new hair is quite dramatic.

June 2010:

picture.php

September 2010:

picture.php

June 2011:

picture.php

October 2011:

picture.php

Regimen is same as DD#2 in this update thread: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=590243

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Your daughters are so lucky to have a mommy like you that takes such good care of their hair. I want to be like you when I have kids...:yep:

I bet she is secretly the envy of her friends.
Nice hair

lovegymnasts

Maybe a couple are - although a few of her friends have hair that is as long or longer than hers. One of her friends has TBL hair that is drool-worthy. Sadly, another of of her little friends had long, thick hair, got her first relaxer last year - we all know the rest of the story... :sad:

You have done a great job with both your daughter's hair! I have two little ones as well and I will be so proud of myself when they hit WL:) One is three and the other is just five months (and pretty much bald) so I have a ways to go but this is inspiring. Keep up the good work!

Back